1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. Bought an MSD dress from Kellyhime--she shipped quickly and communicated well!

2. I bought two pairs of SD bloomers from Kellyhime. She shipped quickly and was very nice to chat with! And the bloomers are adorable!

3. I bought a Josephine gown from Kelly, and it's so beautiful! Shipping was super fast too!! Thanks again!!! :)

4. I bought a wig from Kellyhime and it was such a pleasant, easy transaction--she shipped right away and it is lovely in person! Thank you so much!!

5. I commissioned Kelly for a custom lolita-ish outfit. I couldn't be happier!!! She made the dress PERFECTLY and it is amazing in person!!!! Such good fabrics and high-quality stitchwork!
      Here is my Ashe (liz) wearing it:
      [​IMG]

Thank you Kelly!!!!

6. I bought a waloli outfit from Kelly and it was shipped fast and the quality is AMAZING :D I didn't know I'll be getting a pannier and Kelly provided a really cute msd hanger!!

7. Kellyhime bought a pair of eyes from me and was fantastic to deal with! :D Fast payment and great communication - I'd be more than happy to deal again. I'm glad your girl is enjoying her new look ;)

8. I bought a crocheted YoSD dress from Kelly and our transaction couldn't have been better! She is wonderful to work with. :)

9. I bought a pair of msd shoes from Kellyhime. She is very frindly and nice to deal with. She shipped quick and the shoes are great.
      I would certainly buy from her again :D

10. i bought a silver and garnet OrangBabyDoll necklace from Kellyhime! super fast transaction, very pleasant, definitely would do buisness again!

thank you!

11. I purchased two necklaces from Kellyhime and they were shipped and delivered right away. She responded quickly and politely to every question I asked! A++ As a seller! I'll definitely be buying from her again!

12. I bought a mohair wig from Kelly and the transaction was really great. She shipped out fast and let me know when she did. It's perfect for my little Bubble. Thanks again!

13. I bought a wig from Kellyhime, and it was shipped fast, and very well! Communication was excellent! Thanks!

14. I bought a necklace, bracelet and pair of Volks glasses from Kellyhime, and it was a very pleasant transaction. Items shipped quickly, and packaged well -- thanks, Kelly! :)

15. I bought a Yo size outfit from Kellyhime -- she responded quickly to my inquiry & shipped promptly. Very friendly, easy to work with seller!:fangirl:

16. I bought a Lolita dress and 2 baby doll shoes from Kellyhime. She's an awesome seller. Communication was great and she shipped out the items when she said she would (they arrived super fast). I highly recommend Kellyhime as a seller and hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks a bunch!

17. I purchased a wig from Kellyhime. It was in perfect condition, and at a good price. It was also well-packaged and shipped quickly. I couldn't ask for anything more out of a transaction. Thank you! :)

18. Kelly has made the most beautiful dress in the artistic or Pre-Raphaelite style to fit my Ariadoll 16 yrs Narvy. The dress is made from a delicate silk and looks amazing in person. It is wonderful, and Kellyhime has dressed many of my dolls! It was great working with her and she always gives close attention to the work of studying the original costume pictures, and then producing something in the same style. This never ceases to amaze me as I can barely figure out how to sew from a simple pattern! :lol:

I hope to update with an owner appreciation photo as soon as my girl's head returns from getting her face-up!

Kellyhime also sold me a pair of Volks spectacles. It was a perfect transaction! The glasses arrived in great condition, and carefully packed.

A big thank you :)

19. I bought a pair of Volks MSD Gold Harry Potter-style Glasses from Kelly and they were packed well and shipped quickly.

20. I purchased a wig from Kellyhime and everything went perfectly! She shipped it super fast and it is exactly as described. Thank you so much ^_^