1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. Purchased a lovely Volks wig for my Maxwell from Kellyhime. It was shipped fast and safely. Great communication too. A perfect transaction, couldn't ask for anything more. :)

2. I wanted to thank Kelly for a wonderful artistic dress she made for me, in the style of one worn by Jane Morris. As always, she was wonderful to work with.

Here is Eugenie de Bouget wearing the gown Kelly made.

[​IMG][/URL] Eugenie de Bouget by glass_mountain, on Flickr[/IMG]

3. Bought a Volks Emma from Kelly. We had great communication, and she was very friendly, even undercharged me for shipping. That was very generous of her. Recommended as a buyer or seller!

--MW

4. I bought an item of dollie clothing from Kellyhime.

She was easy and pleasant to communicate with, and sent the item out quickly.
      Thanks very much, from both me and my birthday girl! :)

5. I had yet another wonderful transaction with Kelly. I bought the Volks x Alice and the Pirates set from her with a layaway. She was very kind and went with the terms I suggested right away, she kept great communication, and sent everything out as soon as the whole sum was paid. Of course the set was in perfect condition. And Kelly is a lovely person! Thanks again <3

6. I bought a book from Kelly and she was very nice and helpful. She chatted to me about the book and sent it the same day that I paid, which was great.

7. Bought the perfect little black fur coat from Kellyhime!

Absolutely a doll to do business with and shipped my package the next day and I had it within 1 day! Perfectly packed and exactly as shown/described.

Will do business again soon! Highly recommended!

8. Kellyhime adopted a VOLKS Yo Alice from me. Prompt payment, great communication and friendly in PMs. She even notified me once the package arrived to her safely! Thank you so much for making the transaction so smooth and perfect! I definitely recommend her as a 5 stars buyer! Thanks!! :)

9. Kellyhime bought a pair of WS Volks "Turn the Key" hands from me, Kellyhime was very patient and understanding, and let me immediately know when the hands arrived. This was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you! :daisy

10. I sold Kellyhime a pair of blue glass eyes. There was a small issue with shipping that caused a delay, but she was very patient and understanding. Communication was swift, and pleasant! Payment was sent quickly. The transaction was all around great, and if you're looking to sell Kellyhime something, I'd totally recommend it!

11. Kellyhime bought a dress set from me, and it was a wonderful transaction start to finish. Fast payment & great communication, and she was very understanding when the PO service made a mistake to take the shipment to another location and let me know when she finally got the package. I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

12. Kellyhime bought DWC 01 head from me, another great transaction with her! Super fast payment & friendly communication, and she let me know when you got the item. Couldn't ask for more! I really hope the doll will work out for what she has planned for :) I'd love to deal with her again in future. A highly recommend buyer. Thanks a lot!

13. Kellyhime buy a Volks SD13 Girl Body from me.
      She is nice and friendly buyer and send payment quickly.
      Highly recommended.

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Kellyhime bought a wig from me. The transaction was quick and perfect! Great communication and fast payment, and she let me know when the wig finally arrived! thank you so much!