1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kemmyfat

Oct 15, 2008

1. I got my SD17 Genji head from Kemmyfat, what a wonderful and friendly person to do business with. Excellent communication and fast shipping! Thanks again:aheartbea

2. I bought Sadol trousers in Hound size from Kemmyfat! Everything was super-nice. <3
      Very smooth transaction and agreed to hold for me, too.
      Thanks!

3. I bought a Sadol Coat off Kemmyfat. Great communication, patient and understanding! Coat arrived in good time too and in excellent shape! ^.^

4. I bought a shirt and tie from Kemmyfat and it was shipped quickly, packaged nicely. Communication was great and she checked up on me when she hadn't heard if I had received it yet. ^^ Thanks so much!

5. i bought from Kemmyfat a pair of glasses and they are in perfect shape. Kemmy is very communicative and polite, thank you so much!

6. I bought two jeans from Kemmyfat, very good communication and quick sending !
      I'm very happy, thank you so much <3

7. I bought a DOD D-158 FULL SET outfit from Kemmyfat and the transaction went perfectly. The communication was excellent, Kemmy was very helpful and polite, and the item was in perfect condition; the packaging was fantastic, and my item was sent out quickly. Thank you so much!:)

8. I bought a wig from Kemmy.
      Great communication, really fast shipping and very safe packaging.
      I would like to buy from her again.
      Thanks so much!!:)

9. I bought white volks jeans from Kemmy. Quick replys to PM's and super quick shipping. Item was perfect! A treasure! Pam

10. I bought an outfit from Kemmyfat and it is perfect, communication was excellent, and shipping was fast and careful. It couldn't have been better :-).

Ephemeralice

11. I just bought a pair of SSDF shoes from Kemmyfat, and the transaction was smooth and perfect, and communication was quick and pleasant. The shoes are exactly as described.

Thank you!

12. It's a pleasant time to work with her again.
      She's good to me for commissions with a warm heart - I feel like a friend >o<
      Thanks for commissons again and really appreciate your gorgeous photos~~!!

13. I bought several lovely items from Kemmy-- there was a mixup with the wig-color, but she let me exchange it right away at no extra cost to me. Her communication is prompt & courteous, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! Thanks for everything. :)

14. Got a few things from kemmy, everything was awesome! Would buy again for sure!

15. I bought a wig from Kemmy and it was an awesome transaction! The wig arrived promptly and in perfect shape. Kemmy even refunded some shipping when it turned out the wig could be shipped for less. Perfect seller! Thanks!

16. I was getting ready to do a wedding photoshoot!! She was very sweet and personable. I am watching for her to sell more things because she is definitely a great person to buy from!!

17. I bought a dress from Kemmyfat, she was very kind and the
      whole transaction was great. The item came superfast and exactly
      as described. Would absolutley recommend for future buyers!

18. Kemmy purchased some accessories from me.
      She was friendly, paid quick and communciated very well.
      Thank you very much, Kemmy ^^

19. I bought a set of Genji outfit from her, the outfit is in great condition
      Great dealer, looking forward to trade with her again
      Thanks !

20. I bought a wig from Kemmyfat. Such a wonderful seller and has made me so happy as I have been looking for this item FOREVER ;O; Thank you!!