1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kemmyfat

Oct 15, 2008

1. Sold some accessories to Kemmy.
      She's a wonderful buyer, transaction went smooth and she let me know when the stuffs arrived.
      Thank you very much =)

2. Kemmyfat sold me her SDGr body. She was extremely accommodating and even allowed me to take the body home when payment didn't clear due to the public holiday.
      Overall she's an absolute treat to deal with, polite and quick with her responses. I would highly recommend her to others:D

3. It was third opportunity to paint Kemmy's precious dolls.
      Always a lot of pleasures and friendship was made between us.
      I really admire her character and talent of a warmly human understanding.

Thanks for giving me a wonderful experience ^^

4. I bought 2 sadol vests from her. She is a great seller ^^ very good communication and fast shipping.

thanks ^^

5. Kemmy bought a Volks sdgr Minoru head from me and the transaction was smooth and fantastic!
      Very friendly, polite and understanding and super fast payment! Excellent buyer and highly recommend dealing with!!
      A++++++++

6. I bought a SD13 Volks body from Kemmy. Absolutely lovely to deal with! Great and frequent communication. She monitored the shipping tracking, and was ready to inquire at the post office when it looked like there was an issue (they hadn't updated the tracking). She also marked the box as fragile really well.

A wonderful and easy transaction all around :)

7. Kemmy purchased my items again.
      She's always nice to deal with. I'd recommend her any time ^^
      Thank you Kemmy !

8. I bought a SD13 body and boots from Kemmyfat. This was by far the best transaction I have had! Kemmyfat was amazing in her communication and she was so understanding with allowing me a long layaway. The items were shipped promptly and they were packaged perfectly. I would certainly love to enter into another transaction with Kemmyfat. You ROCK!! Simply the best.

9. I bought a pair of jeans and it was an excellent transaction thank you

10. I purchased a Volks outfit from kemmyfat- it was an excellent transaction! Communication, packaging & shipping were the best- thanks so much :D !

11. Bought a pair of shoes from Kemmy, everything went extremely well~~! She had them delivered asap~ Thanks dear! It's a pleasure to have business with you~~!

12. I bought a wig from Kemmy- great communication & fast shipping- once again, thank you for an excellent transaction :) !

13. I had a wonderful transaction with kemmyfat! I bought a pair of SSDF shoes from her and everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent and she shipped quickly after I paid! Would love to do another transaction with her in the future!

14. I bought a pair of Volks eyes from kemmyfat. It was a flawless transaction. She's very responsive, kind, ships quickly and packages very well. Highly recommended:) Thank you so much!

15. I bought a CoolCat Carrier and facemask from her. The transaction went very smoothly and shipping was quick!
      I highly recommend her as a seller :)

16. I just bought a Soom Gem head from Kemmyfat, and she was very considerate with shipping, since my holiday interfered with the ETA of the mail. The head arrived well-wrapped in perfect condition and actually appeared on my doorstep sooner than the Airmail tracking did on the internet :) Sweet seller, would absolutely buy from her again if she'd bring anything I wanted on the MP!

17. I purchased serveral SADOL tops and a pair of beautiful boots from Kemmyfat. They arrived exactly as described - in MINT condition.
      I found her communication fantastic, prompt and polite.
      Packaging and shipping of the items was FAST, and well wrapped and each with their own individual bag.

I will definately buy from Kemmyfat again

18. I bought a Volks SD17 suit from Kemmy. It arrived quickly and perfect!
      I would definitely buy from her again.^O^ Thanks!

19. I purchased a carrier bag from Kemmy. The transaction went really smooth and she was quick to ship!
      This is my second transaction with her and I'd definitely buy from her again :)
      Thank you~

20. I bought a Doll & Sky Black fur wig from Kemmy, and omigosh the wig was kept in pristine condition. It still had it's original wrapping and has been well kept like all of her dolls. She's very polite, communicative and the price of the item was great. Thank you!! Now my Ryu can look genuinely emo haha :D