1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Keri

Jan 11, 2011

1. I've just started trading, so thought I'd create a thread for myself.

2. Keri bought a little lati yellow clothing set from me. She was very pleasant and paid promptly! Thank you so much Keri!!!!!! :D

3. Keri also purchased Lati Yellow clothes from me. Prompt payment and very friendly to deal with. I would be happy to deal with Keri again :)

4. Keri bought YO-sized dress from me and she's very friendly and paid promptly. Unfortunately shipping took a while (mistake on the po estimate to SA) but she was quite understanding and let me know when the dresses arrived. Enjoy Keri! ;)

5. Keri bought tiny shoes from me. Thanks a lot for a nice transaction and prompt payment! My warmest recommends and thanks!

6. Keri bought a pair of yosd jeans from me. Payment was quick, and communication was great! I definitely wouldn't hesitate to work with Keri again in the future. :3 Thanks so much!

7. Keri bought some little tiny clothes items from me the transaction was very pleasant. She communicated very well, always friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone who would like to transact with Keri to do so without hesitation. Thanks Keri:)

8. :) I sold Keri a Lati doll and it was a very pleasurable experience. She was a wonderful communicator and was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived. I would be very happy to deal with her in the future. A very nice person! Thanks Keri.

9. Perfect transaction with Keri who purchased a YoSD Chika from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer. Thank you! :D

10. Keri bought Little Moda dress from me.
      Everything went smooth and pleasant ^^
      Thank you so much again <3

11. Keri purchased a set of lati pjs from me. Communication was great and she is super nice. Smooth transaction. Wonderful buyer! Thank you!

12. Sold a lati yellow outfit to Keri and the transaction was great. She was very pleasant and paid very quickly. Thanks again. :)

13. Keri bought several LTF items from our last update. Quick with payment and a delight to work with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

14. Keri purchased some tiny clothing from me and was very nice to work with! PM's were always friendly and timely, payment was quick and she let me know when she received the items. Thank you so much!

15. Keri bought some dresses from me. She was an absolute delight to deal with, fast paper and excellent communications. I would not hesitate to to recommend her! Thank you!

16. Keri purchased 2 pukifee outfits from me. We had great communications and she was super fast in payment. Pleasure to do business with. Please come again.
      Janet

17. I bought Lati Yellow Lami and some clothes for her from Keri and I couldn't be happier. She was a joy to deal with! Even though the sale happened while PM system was a bit glitchy (after forum update), Keri always kept in touch through alternative means. She packed the doll carefully, shipped it quick and made sure I was happy as a buyer every step of the way. I highly recommend her as a courteous, reliable Marketplace partner. Thank you, Keri!

18. This lovely lady adopted Serendipity Cookie from me.
      I am happy Cookie went to a good home.
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

19. Keri bought a set of animal hand puppets from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little ones likes them! :)

20. Purchased an Iplehouse BJD from Keri. Cannot say enough good things about her! Perfect transaction in every way for me as a buyer--the doll was beautiful, well-packed, and Keri was a total joy to deal with. Thank you again, Keri! :D