1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kersuru

Jun 28, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of Uzumakikotori eyes from kersuru. I was very impressed with her quick shipping and prompt replies to PMs. Thanks so much!

2. I bought clothes from kersuru. Extremely happy. Great communication. Fast shipping. Clothes came along with very sweet and thoughtful card. Kersuru made my day! !!!!!! Thanks a million :)

3. Kersuru purchased a pair of heel from me, great communication and fast payment, thank you!

4. Kersuru has bought a pair of TATA shoes from me. Fast payment and great communication! Though the shoes went to travel a bit on its own lol
      Thank you for the purchase :)

5. I bought a Dollshe Hound from kersuru on a long layaway. Great seller! Fast communication, shipping was really fast too! Doll came well packed. Couldn't be happier, and I highly recommend! :)

6. I have purchased a shirt from kersuru. A very pleasent transaction, she was kind and kept me well updated, the shirt arrived well packed with the cutest little note included ♡ I can certainly recommend kersuru!

7. I bought a wig from Kersuru. All transactions and communications were smooth and prompt.
      Shipping was safe and fast. Thanks a lot. I hight recommend her as an A+++++ seller~

8. I purchased a lovely set of leeks world eyes from Kersuru. Really great communication, shipping was quick and very happy with everything. Would deal with her again.

:)

9. I was able to purchase from Kersuru a Volks SDGou Yukinojo head and from start to finish everything went perfectly! She's very prompt at replying to PMs and shipped my head just as fast. It arrived just as fast! I'm very happy with my deal with her and would recommend her whole-heartedly. I also hope to deal with her again in the future. Thank you again, dear! A+++ :thumbup

10. Bought some Dollshe fresh hands from Kersuru. Quick easy transaction, fast shipping, great packaging and the hands were just as shown in the MP. Wonderful communication, great deal all the way. Thank you!!!

11. I bought a lovesprung skirt from kersuru. Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!

12. Positive feedback
      I just bought the Volks Young Kiriko fullset outfit from Kersuru.
      She was very pleasant to work with! Items arrived fast and were packaged well. Thank you! I would definitely buy from Kersuru again!

13. Another face-up commission from kersuru and she was as awesome to deal with as ever; thanks again for trusting me to work on him! <3