1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kersuru

Jun 28, 2006

1. Did trade with Kersuru. Everything was perfect! Thanks again for trading!><

2. I bought two pairs of jeans from Kersuru. Very fast arrive, very easy comunicacion, lovely person, im very happy!

3. I bought cargo pants from Kersuru Brilliant condition! Though the shipping to Russia took quite a long time I'm very pleased with this trader - she is really helpful and very nice to deal with!
      Highly recommended!

4. I bought a SD skirt from kersuru She was quick to respond, and since we live in the same city she took the skirt straight to my door and didn't charge me shipping! Shes a sweetie! The skirt is in perfect condition and fits my girl perfectly! A+ Seller, highly recommended!

Thanks again!

5. Kersuru commissioned me again, She was lovely and amazing to deal with as always <3 I would love to paint for her again.

6. I purchased a doll from Kersuru and it could not have gone more smoothly ^_^ She packed him up very neatly and with lots of wrappings to keep him safe. She had wonderful communication, was absolutely a delight to talk to, and lovely to deal with. I would not hesitate to have future transactions with her.

7. Bought a wig from Kersuru and was so pleased with the transaction! She was very polite and responded to PM's quickly. I'd definitely buy from her again. ^_^

8. Kersuru purchased a Hands from me , paid promptly and let me know that it had arrived. Thanks so much! Great Buyer

9. I bought a purple fer from Kersuru. The item was well packed and in beautiful condition, if I didnt know any better I would have thought it to be new. Her communication was excellent and she was very sweet to deal with. Highly recommended as a seller :)

10. I bought an SD shirt from Kersuru. The shirt was too tight and wouldn't fit... but she made another one for me! And this one did fit. She was really sweet about the issue and responded quickly, shipped both shirts promptly. I definitely recommend her to serious buyers and sellers. Thank you very much :)

11. I bought Unoa Lusis 1.5 and outfits from Kersuru.
      Kersuru is an AWESOME seller.
      The initial trades deal fell through--my fault--but she was still kind enough to sell Lusis to me. *hugs*
      items are as described, good communication, and fast shipping!
      Never worry when buying from Kersuru ;)

12. Kersuru bought some clothes from me and was great to work with.
      She was patient and prompt with payment.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction! :daisy

13. This is my second transaction with Kersuru, and she bought 3 SD wigs from me.
      Once again, GREAT to deal with.
      Her payment was fast, she replied to everything, and also she promptly let me know when the package arrived.
      Kersuru is A++++++ on my list ^____^

14. I bought a Volks Cristal Head from Kersuru and everything was excellent!She was great! Fast shipping and greate communication! Perfect AAA+ for her!Thanks so much!^^

15. I bought a cardigan from Kersuru and it arrived in perfect condition. She very kindly shipped it so it would arrive in time before my next doll meet. Included in the package were some super cute pony stickers! How cute is that!? Awesome seller.

16. I bought a few MSD clothes items from kersuru, and everything went perfectly. Super friendly, fast communication and fast shipping. I'd be happy to deal with kersuru again anytime! :)

17. I buyer,+1 positive feedback all ok!!!!

18. Kersuru bought me an outfit, she paid quickly and was very patient while there was a delay during the shipment because of french strike in the postal services.
      I really recommand her, perfect communication and nice person!
      thanks

19. I bougth a Dollheart Dress set from Kersuru. She was quick to answer any ingury that I had and she was realy friendly with it. Items arried in perfect condition including some small goodies. I totaly recommend her to anyone.

20. I purchased a Doll Heart dress set from Kersuru. Although the item went missing in the mail for about 3 months, it finally arrived today in great condition. Kersuru was very helpful in dealing with the item going missing in the postal system and even refunded me half the payment while we waited to hear back from Post. I couldn't be happier with the transaction as she has been extremely accommodating and considerate. I would definitely recommend her to others:D

Thank you for all your hard work dear!:aheartbea