1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kessan

Jan 10, 2009

1. Hello!!

If you've had a transaction with me, either buying or selling or orders, I'd greatly appreciate your feedback

Thanks!
      Kessan

2. hello kessan I saw this thread, I orderd a dragon and wil give you feedback as soon as he arrives, I love your work:D

3. wilkies o thanks you :)))

4. yeah the dragon arrived, I love him here are some pictures
      [​IMG][​IMG]kessan's own pictures, there are more in my flickr, just click the link:)
      he is in my vitrine because my cat wanted to eat him, this way he can't reach him:)[​IMG]

5. I traded a Doll's Head for one of her creations - It's well made and survived the trip from Russia to England :lol:

Exactly what I wanted, showing me pictures to check and everything!

Thank you Kessan :D

6. adhara thanks you too :)))

7. I made a trade for one of Kessan's dragons and he's awesome! Thank you! :-D

8. I bought a dragon recently and got it in good time, looks great and very well made. thank you Kessan!:)

9. I had a wonderful trade with Kessan. Many thanks for the girls new outfits
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. thanks you for the foto. There area a nice work with you :))

11. I recently traded a MNF head with Kessan for one of her gorgeous dragons.

[​IMG]

I'm happy with how everything went, just love the dragon, and would recommend dealing with Kessan to everyone! :)

12. talithax thanks you fot foto :))

13. Finished a trade with Kessan. I traded my DZ bunny for commission work. I'm so thrilled with my little creature! It turned out just like the drawings I'd sent! Thanks so much, he's perfect!

14. Remmah thanks you :) can you make a foto of creature at home?

16. sorry I didn't want to reply I just wanted to remove the link to my picture here is the new link
      [​IMG]
      still love the dragon

17. wilkies thanks you for foto :))

18. I traded my Felix brownie Paria for some custom made clothes for my puki fairies. Fabulous clothes - I'm very pleased. Thanks Kessan for some great work!

19. I have traded a Tinybear BonBon for one of Kessan's Dragons... I am so excited! I can't wait to take pictures with my Seph :)
      Kessan has been kind and quick to answer PMs :)

20. I sold a Mina to Kessan. We were going to trade but my dog went into the hospital and I needed the $$$ badly. Perfect communications and awesome transaction.
      thx!