1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ketty mint

Dec 9, 2018

1. Hello ! I'm ketty mint!
      Please, feel free to leave a feedback!

Thank you. :)

#1 Ketty Mint, Dec 9, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    2. I purchase from @Ketty Mint a Dust of Doll Helo. I was very pleased with the whole transaction. She shipped the doll when promised, and when she arrived she was perfect! I would have no issue buying from her again. :)

3. I purchased Dust of Dolls Appi Coti in peche skin & the transaction went very smoothly. Great comnunication and very fast shipping. She's perfect! Thank you!

4. I purchased a DOD Wawa. Ketty Mint was so kind and thoughtful. Kept good communication with me throughout the months of Covid when Wawa couldn't be shipped. She arrived safe and sound yesterday and Ketty packed her so well. I am so happy. harleyfae

5. I purchased a DoD Cham Byol. The doll was well packed and sent in a timely matter. Communication was great throughout the entire transaction! I would not hesitate to buy from them again~ ❤️

6. I purchased a Dust of dolls Wawa from Ketty! We had a few payment issues on my end but everything ended up great! The doll is amazing and came to me safe and sound. Even though we were time zone challenged communication went smoothly. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Ketty again!

7. Ketty sold me a DoD Roze Heln in amazing condition. Everything went great, and the doll was really well packaged. Thank you so much for helping me find my own Roze Heln!

8. Ketty was kind enough to sell me her lovely DoD Neze - the entire transaction was beyond pleasant. Neze was exactly as described, well packed and shipped incredibly quickly! :D

9. Ketty is a Super nice seller! Purchased her Cham and she's amazing. She shipped super fast and packed her carefully for her trip to the US. Thank YOU!!! :D

10. I purchased DOD Cham from Ketty, it was very easy transaction, fast shipping and doll arrived safe and sound, exactly as described. Definitely recommend

11. I purchased a Dust of dolls Namu from Ketty Mint. The quality of the doll is amazing, and so is Ketty Mint as a seller. I paid a few days to late, but we had great communication and all worked out.
      The shipping was fast, so was the packing.
      I highly recommend Ketty Mint as a top seller :)

12. I purchased a Dust of Dolls Appi Kore from Ketty Mint. The doll arrived quickly once my layaway was done, in perfect condition with a hand-written note. Ketty Mint was so kind and responsive to messages! Overall a wonderful experience purchasing from them, no complaints! I would 100% purchase from them again :)