1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kevblizz

Apr 29, 2016

1. kevblizz purchased a Soom outfit from me and it was a perfect transaction! Excellent communication and prompt payment, and he let me know when he received the outfit. Highly recommended buyer!

2. Kevbilzz has made multiple purchases from me, Quick payment, fast communication. Highly recommend this buyer. I also held some things for him and he paid on the promised date without even being reminded, followed up after things had arrived. Awesome Buyer!

3. And again I am here with new transaction.
      I bought another 4 Soom outfits from Kevblizz. Really exellent seller. Fast communication and shipping, very good packaging. And my great thanks for gifts. It was very nice to get such a surprise )
      Thanks again):)

4. Kevblizz bought a Soom Shale/Adamelli outfit from me. As usual communication was friendly and payment was prompt! Another great transaction :)

5. kevblizz bough the North/Iceland sleeping head in white skin from me. Great transaction,good communication and fast payement. Highly recommended. Thank you very much :)

6. I bought a Soom outfit from Kevblizz. Fast communication and shipping, very good packaging.
      100% positive

7. I bout 2 Soom outfits from Kevblizz! Communication was amazing, and everything was shipped very quickly and arrived safely! I highly recommend this seller!

8. Leaving positive feedback for kevblizz. I sold him a pair of Soom little gem hands. Quick payment and perfect communication. I would happily do business with him again and I definitely highly recommend him :)

9. Kevblizz brought two pairs of eyes from me. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. Very polite and nice to communicate. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

10. Kevblizz bought me some parts & eyes from Soom. Great communication, fast payment, it will be a pleasure to make deal with him again :)
      Thanks a lot !

11. Kevin bought Soom Turb outfit & boots from me. It was great deal with him. Communication was smart and good, Kev paid very fast. Wonderful buyer!
      Thank you very much! :)

12. Kevblizz bought me a Soom wig, same as always, good communication, fast payment, perfect !
      Thanks ♥

13. I sold a Soom outfit to Kevblizz last year- he paid promptly and was excellent with communication. Thanks again!

14. I purchased a Soom Serin/Rico outfit from kevblizz and was very happy with how everything went. Communication was great, and the outfit arrived quickly. Thank you!! :)

15. One year ago i sold kev a pair of soom eyes, and this year i did it again.
      As i said "would deal again" and i did it xD
      Kevblizz bought a pair of soom eyes from me, pay fast, very nice and communicative. Would deal with kevblizz again! ^_^

16. Kevblizz purchased a Soom wig from me. He kept great communication and was very cordial, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Will do business with him again!

17. :thumbup Kevblizz purchased a soom rang/dain head from me. the communication was great and payment was quick. i highly recommend as a buyer. :)

18. (Positive) I sold a soom Sody/Lody head and goss horns to Kevblizz and as always a reat person to dela with, prompt payment, quick communication, let me know when arrived, awsome person! Would love to deal again! Thank you so much and sorry for the late reply I was really busy and forgot. Thank you so much! Highly recomend!

19. I sold a lux/Volo head to Kevblizz and it was a great transaction. Very polite, quick to pay and comunicative. Thanks for the purchaise. Positive transaction A+

20. Kevblizz bought a pair of Soom little gem Dain and Soom little gem Rang Feather wings from me. Everything was excellent from payment to communication to arrival of items. Super cool and very nice guy, a true pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend. Thanks again Kevbliss and see you around Doa. ;)