1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kevblizz

Apr 29, 2016

1. I sold a Soom Dain wig to Kevblizz! Transaction was great, once again. Communication was smooth, payment was swift, and he let me know when the wig arrived; I'd definitely do business with him again, lovely buyer and very friendly! Thank you!!

2. Kev bought a pair of Soom shoes from me. He paid promptly and was perfect as usual. Thanks again!

3. Kevblizz bought a pair of soom boots, a soom outfit and a soom wig from me.
      He was really pleasant to do business with: paid promptly, was friendly, and let me know when he got the package!
      All in all a great transaction!

4. Kevblizz bought SOOM outfit, wig and eyes from me. He was very nice to communicate and everything went smooth. I was very happy to deal with him.

5. kevblizz bought a Soom Outfit from me.
      The transaction went very smooth, incredible fast payer and joy to deal with! I can totally recommend kevblizz and would love to sell or buy again.

6. kevblizz purchased a Soom outfit from me and it was a perfect transaction! Everything was excellent from payment to communication of arrival of item. A true pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended buyer!

7. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from kevblizz. Communication was great, he's super nice and responded very quickly. He shipped them out lightning-fast and they arrived well-packed and in described condition. I can highly recommend doing business with kevblizz!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. Kevblizz purchased a pair of NS Beyla hooves from me and was very pleasant to deal with.
      Payment was fast, communication was friendly and he let me know when the package arrived.
      Thank you again!

9. Bought an soom outfit. Awesome communication! Fast Shipping! A++++

10. He bought a Soom B. Isha head from me. He is very friendly and communicative and paid also very fast. I would deal with kevblizz again.

11. i sold soom verna outfit wig and eyes to Kev. He responded and paid and confirmed receipt of items very fast. He is also very nice and easy to communicate with. Definitely recommend him!

12. I just bought a Lody/Sody Soom WS head from Kevblizz on this new year.
      Very surprise of how fast and how nice communication with Kev. It is really a pleasant to deal with him ^^
      He even gave me bonus gifts and a handwriting letter which is very cute.
      Highly recommended !
      Kevblizz totally make me want to bought things from him again. :)

13. Kevblizz bought a soom wig from me, he was very polite and paid fast. I highly recommend him!~

14. Kevblizz bought my soom nive oe head, everything perfect, like the last time. ^-^

15. Kev purchased a SOOM Minette head from me. He paid in full and as soon as the box arrived he informed me ^^
      Very pleasant deal! <3

I highly recommend him!

16. Kevblizz bought a Soom head and outfit from me and I they were perfect to deal with. Great and fast communication, and noted me when the parcel arrived safe :) Thanks for being awesome! Will recommend.

17. Kevblizz bought a Soom Minette outfit from me, all over a lovely and great transaction, very nice communication and fast payment. I highly recommend kevblizz and thank you very much!

18. kevblizz purchased Soom shoes from me. The payment and communication were quick and the whole transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

19. Kevblizz came back to me about a different head I had for sale and bought that one too! Another easy and smooth transaction ^^ Thankyou!! ~

20. I bought a soom Volo outfit from Kevblizz - very easy transaction, communication was great, shipping was prompt and the outfit was exactly as described. I would definitely do business with him again.