1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for KEWPIE

May 15, 2007

1. :) Oooh, just got the loveliest doll from KEWPIE ! :aheartbea He is in perfect condition and was packed beautifully. Excellent communication with the seller, tracking number was given so I could chart my doll's progress from Hong Kong to the U.K. Highly recommended !

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja:

2. I have bought a DT head from Kewpie (such a cute name!). Great communicator and super nice when answering PM's, super fast shipment, and great personality. Highly recommended!! A++++++

3. I bought two Doll's from Kewpie together with my best friend^^
      She is so awesome, friendly und perfect as seller:fangirl:
      Very big thank you Kewpie!!!
      For all what you have done for us:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

4. I recently bought a Sakaki body from KEWPIE and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. She was more than willing to work with me, even though the body had been listed on Ebay, to which I do not belong. She shipped the doll the same day I paid for it and it arrived beautifully packaged and in as new condition. I couldn't be happier with this transaction and recommend KEWPIE highly. She is one of the finest sellers I've dealt with!

5. I purchased a Kawainino Ando head from KEWPIE, and she is absolutely delightful to work with. She was prompt and personable in every communication, shipped in record time, and the dear boy arrived well-packaged in sterling condition. Very professional, courteous and responsible! It was a pleasure, stress-free transaction. I highly recommend KEWPIE and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you! :aheartbea

6. I purchased an Unoa B-El from Kewpie and she is just a GREAT seller *__*
      She makes awesome face-ups and that B-El is just adorable *__*
      Kewpie was really very patient with me, because I had some problems the last few months >o<
      Also, the shipping was very fast, and the communication was great^^ she replys very quickly and friendly^^
      I´d really like to buy again from Kewpie ^^v

7. I bought a Dollzone SD Mo head from KEWPIE. Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was quick and the doll arrived in flawless condition! Not to mention, the faceup she painted on him is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended, I would definitely do business with KEWPIE again!

8. I bought an Migidoll Ryu head from Kewpie, I got quick, excellent responces to the questions I asked. The shiping was very quick and the head was very well packaged, not even an eyelash out of place! The item was exactly as she described, and like the photos given. The item was also in great condition.

HIGHLY reccomeneded!

9. Had a great transaction with Kewpie. I received great body in great condition, plus packaged super well and safe. I hope to have other transactions with Kewpie in the future. Thanks so much, Kewpie

10. Just recieved a B-El from KEWPIE. Very prompt and easy transaction, great communication!

11. Received my Elysium Hugo-N Head from KEWPIE yesterday. Shipping was lightning fast and he arrived well packed for the journey. She also included some eyes with him! His faceup is really gorgeous too.

Would definitively buy from again. Thank you KEWPIE!

12. I bought a Dollzone Body from KEWPIE. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. The body was very well packed and shipping was very fast. Thanks a lot! I would buy from KEWPIE again.:thumbup

13. I bought a Soom Sard Body from KEWPIE. The shipping was very quick and the body was very well packed. so much puffy foil x3 The communication was great! I would definitively buy from KEWPIE again. :)
      SUPER GREAT SELLER!

Thank you so much!
      :aheartbea

14. Thanks to some missing information the communication wasn't that good in the start, but it went fine after that~! Waiting for my package to be shipped and arrive, so ill edit this post when it does. I am so exited~!! I bought an Ender, Lord of Dead, Sooom The Gem. <333 He was my dream doll and i was so disappointed that i couldn't get him =S But Kewpie made it possible~! Even if it is without the long golden blond wig and anubis red eyes, but that doesn't matter, those can be replaced. I'm so happy everything else will be in there~!

15. He came home safely~! Had to pay extra import costs, but that was all...(51 euro's to get my package from the mail man) Box Opening. He is home and i'm really happy with him, conversation and everything went very well. I recommend this seller~! Would definitely buy again if i'm searching for something and she has it for offer.

16. KEWPIE answered my WTB for Delf boy hands. Lovely person to deal with, the hands were shipped promptly after I paid, packed very well and were as described! Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Soom Super Gem Sabik head from KEWPIE ^^ Very polite and straight to the point! The head was shipped immediately after payment. Would definitely buy from again~

18. KEWPIE bought the Jun of CH from me. She is lovely to deal. Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks so much again!

19. I bought a Soom Super Gem body from KEWPIE. Awesome seller! Great communication, super-fast shipping, I received the body unstrung as I requested not even a week after I purchased it (from China to the US w/EMS shipping, she even refunded extra shipping $ since it cost less than the estimate.) Excellent transaction all around, it would be my pleasure to do more business in the future. Thank you!

20. I bought a doll U-noa Sist in KEWPIE.:) The parcel was sent quickly and securely packed. This is a very responsible seller. I recommend! :fangirl: