1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Kez

Mar 18, 2008

1. this is an attempt to get around the three letter search problem! so here we go!
      kez*
      *kez
      and even *kez*

now to see if that works.........

2. Kez bought a pair of legs and some high heel feet from me. She paid really quickly and was a pleasure to deal with :)
      Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely!

3. I sold kez a puki body with headback and she was great with communication, paid quickly and let me know it arrived! What an awesome buyer.. ^__^

4. Kez purchased a head from me! She was great with communication, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Lovely to work with!

5. (took a while to leave feedback sorry XD)

I sold a LittleFee body to Kez, she was very nice to deal with and very understanding. Truly a great transaction, I highly recommend her!

6. I sold a Dollzone Shoyo head to kez and she was great to deal with. She paid quickly and communication was great. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

7. kez participated in my Nobility Doll Custom Mermaid Body GO. Quick payment, great communication, and also very patient with the long wait time. Great person to work with, I would not hesitate to do so again :)

8. Just finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

9. Kez bought a tiny gem body from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. I would defiantly do business with her again.

10. kez bought a Realpuki Tyni face from me... great communication and prompt payment - thanks!

~perley

11. Should have done this earlier but I totally flaked.
      kez did a trade with me, my puki pong for her Dollzone shoyo...It was the best trade, she is a fabulous person to deal with, very friendly, ready with pictures and info, the doll was shipped on time, packed great and the whole trade was just a joy :3
      I'm very happy and I hope she is too <3
      Thank you!!

12. Sold Kez a Realpuki body and all sorts of extras with it, was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Thank you again!

13. Kez was my partner in RealPuki/PukiPuki Eiderdown Swap and she made me a lovely gift with cute and neatly done items, and send even yummy extra chocolate too! She also sent the package in good time, so it was one of the first arrived packages. I was very happy with the gifts and her being so sweet, and will happily recommend her for any swap or other business. :) Thank you!

14. Positive feedback as a buyer ^_^ Kez bought a Little Junior Icarus head from me, payment was really fast!!! Very communicative and nice. Highly recommended!

15. Whoops, I meant to write here last week... kez is a sensational buyer and a sensational lady.
      My Soom Aloa has found a new home with kez :)
      I am super duper happy with the transaction! Kez was fast to reply, fast to pay and just an all 'round great member of DoA.
      Big fat positive feedback from me :D

16. I sold a pair of NS Soom Chalco Hooves to Kez. She let me know when they arrived and was just great to deal with. Would definitely transact with again! Thanks!

17. I commissioned a wig from Kez and she was wonderful to work with.
      She replied promptly, informed me of everything that was happening, and shipped quickly.
      The wig is so soft and of high quality.
      Thank-you again Kez

18. Great international transaction! I sold kez my Dollzone boy body. She paid very quickly and communications were great. She let me know when he arrived and was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Happy to recommend - thank you! :D

19. Once again I commissioned a wig from Kez and she was wonderful to work with.
      She replied promptly, informed me of everything that was happening, and shipped quickly.
      The wig is amazing and of high quality. Exactly what I wanted
      Thank-you again Kez​

20. i traded Kez my soom Zinc for Chalco hooves and a souldoll body. the transaction went very smoothly, she was a pleasure to trade with. the trade was done in person with Kez's daughter saving us both on shipping.
      thank you so much Kez, i hope you enjoy your new boy! my boy is loving his new body!