1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for khell

May 17, 2010

1. Khell was in my Fairyland GO and was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way. Fast payment and great communication! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Khell again. Thank you so much! :)

2. Bought a Nuada Minimee from Khell. Could not have asked for a nicer person or a smoother transaction! Super fast, super easy, great communication and super well packed! Would definitely buy or sell to or from again!

3. I sold no.51 Volks YoMidi Williams body + Default clothes- from Khell.
      I feel good about it a good deal.

4. Khell answered my WTB thread for a DZ flower fairy and the transaction was great, good communication, and the doll arrived safely.

5. Khell bought a Volks item from me ^^. Communication was prompt and friendly and she paid quickly. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!

6. Khell purchased my MNF Siean Elf head, and is a great buyer, prompt in payment and very good with communication. I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

Thanks! :D

7. khell purchased a pair of Silver's eyes from me, all communications were great and payment was sent promptly! She also let me know when package arrived! Thank you for a wonderful transaction! Highly recommend khell as a great buyer!! :)

8. Khell bought a Volks Garnet head from me on layaway. Communications were clear, and she paid the layaway off earlier than expected. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

9. I purchased a Minifee Breakaway Scar set from Khell, and she was absolutely amazing to deal with. Her communication was excellent, and she was willing to work with me on a layaway plan that I could afford. Thank you SO MUCH for helping me acquire the parts I'd been hunting for, for ages! <3

10. I bought a Classy Doll boy body from Khell. Communication was perfect and nice, body shipped fast as lightning and was well packed. It was an easy transaction and I would definetly buy again from her.

11. I bought an Angel Region Ren head from Khell^^
      She was very accomodative when i asked for specific photos of the head and shipped it out in a well packaged box in a timely manner

The parcel took a little longer to reach me (which i had expected anyway) but she was kind enough to pm me to check if it had arrived.

I had a lovely transaction with Khell and I wouldnt hesitate to deal with her again in the future :)

12. I purchased a Chicline Sleeping Rou faceplate from Khell, and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication and shipped promptly-I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

13. I bought a DIM Tom Hiddleston MNM head from Khell and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She was wonderfully helpful, communication was excellent and he was shipped securely and quickly; I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much!

14. Absolutely positive transaction with Khell! I traded a Volks MSD outfit I had listed for a Dollheart jacket plus the price difference, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Khell was friendly, communicative, and did exactly what she said she was going to do. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks!

15. Khell commissioned me for two face ups and she was awesome to deal with. Communication was always friendly and payment prompt, she also let me know when she got her heads back. Thank you so much)

16. I had a great transaction with Khell
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I have purchased a Chicline Fabilis head through the Marketplace from Khell.
      Communication was fantastic, shipping was swift, and the little head was very well wrapped.
      I would recommend her as a seller to everyone.

Thank you very much!

18. Khell responded to a WTB thread I had posted looking for a Volks Upper Torso Base, and she was such a delight to interact with! Wonderful communication, shipping was far quicker than anticipated, and I would certainly do business with her again in the future! Thank you again Khell, take care! ^_^

19. I sold a DZ Benjamin head to Khell and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with! She paid quickly, let me know when the head arrived, and was wonderful to chat with! I would definitely recommend her and would be more than happy to do business with her again!

20. Khell purchased a Volks Yu Morisawa head from me. Everything was perfect since the very beggining . She paid in an split of an eye and was incredibly kind and patient while talking to me ^^. Also, kindly, let me know when she received her package at her home safely ^^ .

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^ !

Thank you so much sweetie, it's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with you !.