1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Khlovera

Feb 5, 2018

1. All transaction done with Khlovera please leave feedback here, thanks!:hug:

2. I sold a Volks Syo head to @Khlovera and she was a sweetheart and very great to work with! She told me as soon as the item arrived and paid promptly! I highly recommend! Thank you dear!~

3. I bought an SD body from Khlovera and the transaction was great! She kept me updated on when it shipped and it arrived very nicely packed. She even sent me clothes and a wig. Lovely seller! :hug:

4. Khlovera purchased a LUTS event head from me.
      Great communication, prompt payment - an overall pleasant transaction!
      Thanks!

5. @Khlovera purchased my Sleeping Four Sisters head and she was a joy to deal with! It was my first international sale in a while and I'm glad it was with her. She paid promptly and updated me when the head arrived. Thank you so much for the smooth and seamless transaction! :whee:

6. I purchased an Abio Angel head from Khlovera, and everything was perfect from start to finish! Communication was great, shipping was quick, and it was packaged very securely! I would definitely buy from Khlovera again!

7. I bought a body on layaway from Khjlovera. She was so professional and very flexible with the layaway. The entire rrabsaction was very pleasant and when the body arrived, everything was carefully wrapped and clean. It couldn't have been a better experience. Thank you for everything!

8. Khjlovera is a wonderful seller. Quick and friendly communication, and graciously informative about shipping. And oh! the shipping. I’ve never seen a doll so well packed. Truly an asset to the community.

9. I purchased a Volks F-03 head from @Khlovera and it was absolutely perfect! She was a pleasure to communicate with and shipped very quickly! I would absolutely recommend

10. Khlovera bought Iplehouse Amy from me. Khlovera both paid and replied quickly. Khlovera also let me know when the doll had arrived. I would definitely recommend.

11. Khlovera purchased a Soom head from me.
      Payment was quick and messages were prompt and friendly.
      I will happily sell to again, thank you :)

12. Khlovera bought my Soom Ender head . Prompt and friendly communication, payment was made quickly and she let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her!

13. @Khlovera purchased a Chalco head (Soom) from me, and I have the best impressions from the buyer! I liked the serious approach to business. Payment was prompt. Communication is friendly and polite.
      I will be happy ever to deal together!

14. I did a trade with her and everything went well. She packaged the doll head perfectly. I recommand doing business with this person.

15. I sold a Luts event head to Khlovera. Quick payment, friendly buyer and smooth transaction. Thank you so much :). Positive.

16. I bought a Pygmalion head from Khlovera. It was a wonderful experience. Perfect communication— she was really sweet and friendly. The head is gorgeous and just as described. She shipped quickly and packed it perfectly. I would absolutely buy from her again! Thank you so much! POSITIVE

17. I purchased an RSdoll head from @Khlovera and it was the most pleasant experience from start to finish. She is super sweet and very quick with communication. She kept me updated with every step (confirming sale, receiving payment, when she plans to ship, updating tracking number, etc). She shipped the item very quickly- in less than 24 hours- and it arrived a week earlier than expected, extremely secure and well packaged. She is super humble and lovely seller, would definitely recommend. Thank you so much! POSITIVE :daisy

18. I bought a Soom Tuff/Sueve girl from her, and everything went well! The doll arrived very quickly and was packaged well! Would definitely do business again!

19. I recently purchased a SOOM Super Gem old body from @Khlovera. She is very quick with communication and very nice. She always provided me with update and shipping information, tracking. The doll body shipped out on next business day, arrived with carefully packed package. Overall, I have a very great experience with Khlovera. Would definitely recommend and do business with her again!

Thank you! :hug:

20. Khlovera bought from me full SOOM ID71 outfit, she paid immidiately, she was always nice and always answering quickly. Thank you for this transaction and for your patience! :)