1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KHolaas

Mar 6, 2018

1. If we have done business, I would appreciate your feedback. I'm very happy to do the same for you.

Thank You!

2. I sold my AS Victoria to @KHolaas and it was a really nice straightforward sale. Communication was very friendly and I received payment immediately. I highly recommend @KHolaas

3. KHolaas purchased a Dollshe Ausley Love from me. Communication was wonderful, she paid right away, and let me know when the doll arrived. I would be very happy to sell to or buy from her in the future! Thank you :)

4. KHolaas purchased a Fairyland A-Line Renewal (Elf FLAM) on a Mnf body from me. The transaction went extremely smooth and she was very communicative. I would definitely do business with again!

Thanks so much for the awesome transaction!

5. Positive feedback! kholaas purchased a wig from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much!

6. POSITIVE

I sold @KHolaas a paid of SOOM Hands.
      She paid very quickly and communication was always prompt and friendly. :)
      She was extremely patient with me when I initially had trouble locating them >.<
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks so much! <3

7. A wonderful seller and amazing prices! Friendly and overall great experience would buy from again.

8. Positive Feedback
      KHolaas made a purchase from me and it was an excellent transaction. Would do business with again, thank you!

9. I sold KHolaas Kristi a Soom Vesuvia head. Only good impressions of the deal. Kristi is very friendly and nice person! From me, only the best recommendations to do business with her!

10. Positive feedback

Wonderful seller, wonderful transaction - great communication, fast shipment, doll as described. Thank you very much!

11. I bought a Dollmore Half Moon tattooed girl from Kristi. The doll arrived very safely, Kristi is very friendly and it was a great transaction. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again. Thank you!

12. Positive feedback.

KHolaas bought a Soom Super Gem New Body and FFCE Cass from me. We quickly agreed on shipping and PP fees and she paid very promtly, withing 3 hours after we started communicating. Unfortunatly the post lost the package and it took nearly 3 months for it to be found and then delivered to Kristi. All this time she was very polite and understanding, since the routine of searching the package took almost 2 months. She helped me from her side as well and finally the doll arrived to her.

I definetly reccomend KHolaas as an international buyer and will be happy to do buisness with her again.

13. I sold KHolaas a SD sized Dollheart outfit. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All messages were fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the item arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks so much for an excellent transaction! Enjoy! :thumbup

14. KHoolas bought some Venecja outfits from me. Communication was very friendly and she let me know when the outfits arrived, I would definitely do business with her again :)

15. KHoolas purchased my Amanda Beauty head, a quick and easy transaction!

16. KHoolas Purchased a Dollshe 26F body from me and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was great and payment was prompt I would definitely do business with KHoolas again and recommend them to others.

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

kHolaas bought an Asleep Eidolon body from me and the transaction was perfect! Prompt payment, friendly interaction, just lovely! I would not hesitate to work with her again or recommend her to anyone else. Thanks so much for the effortless sale! <3

18. KHolaas purchased an Angell Studio Alina doll from me, she was quick with payment and wonderful to deal with! I would not hesitate to do business again with her in the future, thank you!<3

19. Sold a DT body to KHolaas, perfect transaction, paid straight away and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived with her. Thank you and would be very happy to deal with her again.

20. I sold an Iplehouse FID Leonard to KHolaas and it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt payment, friendly communication, let me know when the item arrived. Thank you much!! :D