1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Kiba

Jun 18, 2008

1. Hello! I open this post, he bought and sold people, but I could not open until now, thanks to the people who write and for trusting me, greetings!

P.D: Sorry for my English u///////u

2. Kiba is a Very Nice Buyer! :) She does a pretty good job with English... She bought on layaway with me and paid exactly when she said she would! Don't hesitate to deal with her! :D

Judy

3. Kiba bought my Soom Bygg with lay away, and actually ended up finishing a month early! :)
      Communication was always friendly and pleasant, and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      Thank you for a great transaction! Couldn't be happier! :chocoberry

4. Kiba bought a pair of EverPurple eyes from me. Communication was very smooth. Payment was also very fast. Recommended buyer! :) Glad to deal with you~! Thank you very much.

5. Kiba purchased a Volks Yosd from me.
      Payment was prompt and her communication was great.
      Definitely would recommend Kiba as a buyer, her is comprehensive and patient!!!
      Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

6. Absolutly wonderful transaction with Kiba! I bought a Delf body from her and everything was awesome. Great comunication (she's very nice), she gave me a layaway option and my package arrived faster than she said, plus all the body parts were carefully wrapped so everything came without any damage.

I totally recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you for everything! :D

7. I bought a Soom Silt Head from Kiba.
      Verry friendly Person , nice comunication and fast delivery.
      I recommend her as a seller ^^
      Thank you verry mutch .

8. Kiba bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was quick and pleasant. :) The buyer is prompt, super-friendly and is quick to notify me upon the item's arrival. A true pleasure to deal with!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

9. Kiba bought one of my Shinji heads. Great and friendly communication and very quick payment. She was very nice and let me know when the doll arrived. It's a pleasure to do business with her!
      Thank you so much!

10. Positive Feedback +++
      I bought MNF Shushu Heads from Kiba.
      Perfect Transaction, great communication, fast shiiping and very well packed.
      Thank you Kiba ;)

11. verry positive feedback.
      i buyd her minifee body.
      she was splitting her doll for me.
      she sended me pictures of packing in.
      and of the tracking code.
      and in 3 day s or so that she sended it it arrived with all kind of lovley present an confetti.
      hihi

thank you so much