1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kibo

Jul 9, 2010

1. I arranged a split and Kibo took part in it (she took Aria Doll Valentine head) ;)
      She paid fast, and she was very patient ^^ It was my pleasure to do the split with her :aheartbea
    2. I sold my Muse to Kibo,Kibo is a very nice person, and like my doll, i am very happy to deal with kibo, very kind people, Very nice Buyer !
    3. I sold soom little gem body to Kibo, who is very friendly buyer; answers are quick and payment was made in time. i would like to have a deal with Kibo again in future.
      thank you so much!
    4. Kibo bought a Soom Ai R head from me, very quick payment. A delight to sell to.
    5. Kibo bought shoes from me. Payment arrived fast and communication was good. Thanks!
    6. Kibo bought Nabarro’s Har head from me. It was a nice transaction; the communication was friendly and the payments fast. Kibo was also very patient to wait for the delivery and let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you & Enjoy Har.
    7. I bought the Soom Heliot archer set from kibo and everything went well. It was shipped super quickly and arrived very securely packed.
      Nice contact as well :)

Thank you.
    8. I recently bought a doll from Kibo (Dollmore Momo).
      She was very patient with me, very friendly and very good communication.
      She shipped the doll very fast and wrapped him super safe!
      It was a pleasure to buy from her