1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kijin

Nov 19, 2011

1. Didn't see a thread yet, so I started one!

I sold a Luts limited Regen Scar Head to Kijin. Everything was perfect! Fast shipping, excellent communication. Would definitely transact with again!

2. Kijin participated in my very first GO. Communication was excellent and all payments were made promptly. I would gladly work with Kijin again. Thank you! ~_^

3. Purchased a doll from Kijin, and all went well from beginning to end! Shipping was less than estimated and I was refunded me the difference. Cool extras were also included with the doll. Wouldn't hesitate to transact with Kijin again. Many thanks!

:bcupcake

4. I bought a Doll Love YouYou from Kijin, and absolutely could not be happier! The doll was packed extremely well in her original box (with her CoA), and came with mountains of extras. This is by far the best transaction I've ever had on DoA--communication was fast and friendly, and the doll was shipped in a day. I adore this little doll beyond words, and can't wait to dress her up in all of her beautiful clothes and wigs! I would not hesitate for a second to do business with Kijin again, and hope to do so in the near future! Thank you so much for everything! :D

5. I purchased a DOC Yen from Kijin. The doll was as described and in excellent condition for being an older doll! I'm very happy with our transaction and would do business with Kijin again. Thanks so much! :D