1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiki-chan78.

Mar 27, 2008

1. If you've done a transaction with me, please leave feedback.

Thank you!

<3

-Kiki-chan78.

2. I have two dolls with faceups by Kiki, and they are amazing! I have a 60cm Domuya Faye and a 60cm Juri A 2007 head done by her. Also in the house are two 1/6 scale heads she did for someone else. Since she goes to school in my area I get to see many of her works, and they are all fabulous!! You will LOVE them!!:fangirl:

3. Kiki does do great work! She did Aquarius for me, 60 cm Obitsu Gretel head. The personality I was looking for Kiki found.

Kiki put Chris, Obitsu Henzel head w/faceup up for sale and I was happy to snatch it before anyone else could.

I love her work and will use her again and again and again.

Thanks Kiki for all your insight and making my kids who they are.

PR Gerry

4. Kiki-chan is an excellent face-up artist and a great communicator!

I met her at KakkoiCon 08 and she went out of her way to give my little boy a brand new face-up. She sent him to me securely wrapped and even gave me a few treats. :)

I had no problem talking to her and giving her all the information she needed. She sorted out the little troubles with easy. I fully recommend her to anyone and hope I can do business with her again!

5. I met Kiki-chan at a recent con and had her touch-up the chipped blushing on my doll. She did a nice job and was very good about checking in with me to keep me informed about every step of the process.

~Akiko

6. I sold Abio Angel Ling to Kiki-chan78. She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.

7. Sold a pair of eyes to kiki-chan78. Very prompt payment, no problems. Hope you enjoy!

8. Sold an outfit set and a pair of spec to Kiki-chan78. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment came in as promised. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. I have commissioned Kiki-chan for a total of five face-ups (1 Obitsu Haruka + mods to his eyes, 1 Oceanmoon Hwa-lan, 1 Elfdoll Lydia, and 2 Angelheim snakes). Her work is absolutely gorgeous, communication was wonderful, and shipping was timely. I would definitely come back to her for any future face-up needs! :lol:

10. Bought an Elfdoll Lydia head from kiki-chan. She was very honest about the condition the head was in, packed the head with great care, shipped it quickly, and was even sweet enough to include a cute little note in the package :) I would definitely do business with her again.

11. kiki-chan78 participated in my Soom GO. She was very friendly and a pleasure to work with. Prompt and always in good communication. Overall she was a pleasure to do business with :3 Thanks so much for participating, I'd love to have her again!

12. Kiki-chan bought one of my little LTF faceplates recently, and everything went very smoothly. Excellent communication and a great transaction all around.

13. I had a great transaction with Kiki-chan
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I sold a LTF NS Chiwoo Elf sleeping face plate to Kiki and she a great buyer! She had excellent communication and paid swiftly. I would gladly do business with her again. ^^ Thank you!