1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiki-chan78.

Mar 27, 2008

1. If you've done a transaction with me, please leave feedback.

Thank you!

<3

-Kiki-chan78.

2. I have two dolls with faceups by Kiki, and they are amazing! I have a 60cm Domuya Faye and a 60cm Juri A 2007 head done by her. Also in the house are two 1/6 scale heads she did for someone else. Since she goes to school in my area I get to see many of her works, and they are all fabulous!! You will LOVE them!!:fangirl:

3. Kiki does do great work! She did Aquarius for me, 60 cm Obitsu Gretel head. The personality I was looking for Kiki found.

Kiki put Chris, Obitsu Henzel head w/faceup up for sale and I was happy to snatch it before anyone else could.

I love her work and will use her again and again and again.

Thanks Kiki for all your insight and making my kids who they are.

PR Gerry

4. Kiki-chan is an excellent face-up artist and a great communicator!

I met her at KakkoiCon 08 and she went out of her way to give my little boy a brand new face-up. She sent him to me securely wrapped and even gave me a few treats. :)

I had no problem talking to her and giving her all the information she needed. She sorted out the little troubles with easy. I fully recommend her to anyone and hope I can do business with her again!

5. I met Kiki-chan at a recent con and had her touch-up the chipped blushing on my doll. She did a nice job and was very good about checking in with me to keep me informed about every step of the process.

~Akiko

6. I sold Abio Angel Ling to Kiki-chan78. She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.

7. Sold a pair of eyes to kiki-chan78. Very prompt payment, no problems. Hope you enjoy!

8. Sold an outfit set and a pair of spec to Kiki-chan78. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment came in as promised. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. I have commissioned Kiki-chan for a total of five face-ups (1 Obitsu Haruka + mods to his eyes, 1 Oceanmoon Hwa-lan, 1 Elfdoll Lydia, and 2 Angelheim snakes). Her work is absolutely gorgeous, communication was wonderful, and shipping was timely. I would definitely come back to her for any future face-up needs! :lol:

10. Bought an Elfdoll Lydia head from kiki-chan. She was very honest about the condition the head was in, packed the head with great care, shipped it quickly, and was even sweet enough to include a cute little note in the package :) I would definitely do business with her again.

11. kiki-chan78 participated in my Soom GO. She was very friendly and a pleasure to work with. Prompt and always in good communication. Overall she was a pleasure to do business with :3 Thanks so much for participating, I'd love to have her again!

12. Kiki-chan bought one of my little LTF faceplates recently, and everything went very smoothly. Excellent communication and a great transaction all around.

13. I had a great transaction with Kiki-chan
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I sold a LTF NS Chiwoo Elf sleeping face plate to Kiki and she a great buyer! She had excellent communication and paid swiftly. I would gladly do business with her again. ^^ Thank you!