1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiki

Nov 8, 2007

1. Hi,
      please leave feedback if we have had a transaction..

Thanks,
      Keirra ^^

2. I purchased a beautiful little MNF Lishe head from Keirra.. Was shipped quick and well packaged. I highly reccomend any transactions with Keirra..

3. I didn't realise your DoA name and i'm late leaving feedback!
      Apologies.

Kiki and mom are excellent people to do business with and i would highly reccommend them to anyone.

4. Kiki bought a dim shinny from me and paid fast. A pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much!

5. Kiki bought some SD clothes from me. She was a delight to deal with and I highly recommend her~ :D

Thank you for an easy transaction!

6. I bought a wig from Kiki -- wonderful transaction; great communication and beautiful wig! Pleasure to deal with :)

7. I just completed a fabulous transaction with Kiki. She was patient and answered all my many questions. The item was packed well and shipped immediately. Thanks!

8. I bought a SD shirt from Kiki - arrived quickly and very well packaged - thanks

9. I purchased a wig from this user, communication was great and shipping was quick and easy, and the wig was safely packed and in great condition :) Thanks so much!

10. I bought a MNF Lishe from Kiki. Very, very nice communication and fast shipping! Pleasure to deal with.
      I highly recommend her.

thanks again!
      Lydia

11. I bought a dollstand from Keirra (Kiki) and it arrived superfast and well packed - would definitely recommend Kiki as a seller :)

12. I bought a MNF sized outfit with accessories and MSD boots from Kiki and she shipped everything safely and they shipped out exactly when she said she would send them- everything came fast- from Scotland to Texas super quick! WOW!
      Everything was better than described and high quality sewing! WOW!!!!! A+++++ Highly recomended seller. Super happy buyer here- I would gladly buy from her again!

13. Bought some clothing from me and was a very sweet customer all the way through! Thanks much for teling me the stuff arrived! ^.^ Hope your girl arrives soon!

14. I sold some doll clothes to her! Very fast payment, responded very quickly to communication, and was overall wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

15. I bought a MNF Lishe and some MNF clothing from Kiki :) Such a wonderful seller ^^ Friendly, polite and overnight shipping :D I look forward to doing business with her in the future :)

Thank you~

16. I purchased a long blue&black wig from Kiki and received it today in fantastic condition. She was very easy to talk to and shipped immediately :) Thanks Kiki~! A+

17. Bought a wig from Kiki. Great communication and prompt shipping. :) Thanks!! The wig will look great on my Ren. :)

18. I bought a cute little pair of red MSD shoes. They were really well packaged, hate a cute sticker on the back and Kiki is so lovely and polite to deal with!
      I recommend her to any one :3

19. Kiki bought from me a pair of high heel feet, she is amazing, fast payment, and great communication, I will definitely do any business with her again. :)

20. I purchased a beautiful Luts Wig from KiKi.. Was shipped quick and well packaged. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Tx so much :)