1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kikkifiji

Aug 27, 2008

1. Sold a DOC Mature body to kikkifiji. She was super quick to pay, her communication is great and she is an all around great person to deal with!:D:aheartbea

Gail

2. I bought a pair of MSD-sized Mio Jeans from kikkifiji.

Polite, superfriendly and quick and extensive communication, and also quick shipping and good secure packaging!
      Love the jeans, Thank You! :)

3. I bought a MSD coat from kikkifiji. She was very friendly and the item arrived quickly. I would do more business with her in the future; thanks for the great transaction! :aheartbea

4. I bought a pairs of boots and capri's from Kikkifiji and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Highly recommended!

5. I have bought some lovely things from kikkifiji, a pretty Ajumapama Dress and a Dollheart outfit. She is a pleasure to do business with, everything thing arrived quickly and was packaged beautifully.

6. Sold a DOC Petsha to kikkifiji. Great communication through the whole process and paid promptly. Wonderful transaction.

7. Kikkifiji bought a mini dress from me, and it was a very easy, friendly transaction -- great communication, fast payment, smooth sailing all the way! :aheartbea