Feedback for Kikuka

Nov 14, 2008

1. I don't run many transactions through DoA, but for the transactions I do complete with DoA members. ^_^v

2. Kikuka recently purchased a mnf Luka head from me. Communication was spot on and payment was received quickly. I highly recommend Kikuka!

3. kikuka and I just completed a wonderful transaction for her MNF A-line body. The body was packaged like a dream!! The communication was spot on. I am thoroughly pleased with the transaction and the item I purchase. I highly recommend kikuka as a seller.

Thanks again!:pcupcake

4. I bought MNF Ryeon awake & sleep heads from Kikuka. She did faceups with tattoos for me and did a wonderful job. Promptly sent off the heads when they were done too. It was a pleasure buying from her and I would do it again.

5. I bought a AS Cain from her and it was a wonderful experience! She was very kind and sweet when answering all my pm's. Shipped out day after I paid, packed perfectly and Kikuka had some of the best communication I have ever had in a transaction! I would buy from her again in a heart beat.

6. Kikuka did face-up's for both of my Beyla heads and they are both beautiful and came out better than I could have ever imagined! :D And put up with my picky details xD

She is also extremely sweet to work with!

I would highly recommend her for both her amazing skill and friendly service ^^