1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KillerTomato

Apr 3, 2012

1. KillerTomato doesn't have a feedback page so I made her one. I purchased some pristine 20mm Dollflower eyes from her and she was a really great seller. I have purchased some things in the past from her as well and it has always gone smoothly. She shipped the eyes very fast and it arrived just in time for my mom to pick it up and was able to take it with her overseas to send to me. Eyes arrived in good condition. Thanks again! Love them. :aheartbea

2. Wowza, it's been 2 years and I just realized you posted a feedback here. I've been inactive OTL Thank you very much :) I still don't know how my feedback link will be added to my profile... I'll figure it out eventually :D

3. I purchased an absolutely breathtaking Volks girl from Yuki (KillerTomato), and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her ! She was very conscientious about her care of the doll, packaging, and communication with me. She shipped her very fast, and I am very happy with our transaction. Thank you, thank you, Yuki ! You're the BOMB !!