1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kiltie

Jun 23, 2008

2. Great communication and quick payment April is a wonderful buyer and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

3. Kiltie bought an outfit and a pair of boots from me. The transaction was great, good communication and paid quickly. Thanks!!

4. I was soooo happy to find Kiltie's WTB for a Pipos Crown Rooney
      and even happier that I could offer her mine. She was such a pleasure
      to communicate with and made selling my very first doll really easy
      and stress free. Thank you again Kiltie!!

5. Kiltie purchased my Latidoll Pury and was the perfect customer! She paid super fast and was a general delight to deal with~ thanks so much dear! :D

6. I purchased a Latidoll Cookie Ballerina from Kiltie, and the whole transaction was perfect...just like the beautiful doll she sold. Fast, friendly and with great communication throughout. I would gladly get together with Kiltie again in the future.

7. Bought a tiny doll from Kiltie, exactly as described and better then i expected even! She came with stringing and extra hands a wig everything! Very pleased would buy from Kiltie again.

8. Kiltie is a very kind and polite buyer. Very communicative and paid as
      soon as she said she would. ^^ She is a very nice person to talk to.
      Thank you for making this transaction flawless and I am glad it got to you
      very quickly. :D Thanks again and I hope you will love her! ^^

I highly recommend her as a buyer and would not hesitate to deal with her again!
      Thank you so much for leaving me feedback right away. I really appreciate it!!
      A++!!

9. Just finished a very smooth transaction with Kiltie. I sold her a set of bambicrony cloths. Comunication was great, payment prompt and I could not have had a better transaction :)
      AAAAA+++++
      Hope your all feeling better from the flu!

10. I bought MSD ; Mihmi from Kiltie.
      With our good contact, everything's smooth and perfect.

Kiltie shipped my doll so fast even in Holidays season and cold winter.
      I got my doll fast than I expect.XD

Thank you very much.

11. Kiltie bought my Volks Luna twins and I must say I couldn't have dreamt of a better transaction. Everything went smoothly, she paid promptly and the communication was just perfect. I wholeheartedly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you! :truffle

12. Hello I resently bought a Lati Censya from Kiltie on layaway. She has very prompt with responding and shipping was very quick and my new lovely girl was very well packed. Thank you again

13. This is the second time I have sold a doll to Kiltie, and it was just as wonderful as the first! She's always super-fast with communication, payment was immediate, and she's just generally a delight to deal with. :)

14. This is the second time I have deal with Kiltie. And she is always a wonderful person to deal with. ^^
      I bought a SD head from her and transaction was flawless from start to finish. Prompt and very friendly communication!
      Kiltie is also very kind and offer me a free EMS shipping! I couldn't thanks you enough for letting me adopt a wonderful girl home.
      Thank you so much! :XD:

15. Kiltie purchased a doll from me and was a lovely buyer as usual :)

16. Kiltie purchased a Soom Ai Fullset from me. Her payment was instant and communication was perfect. I'm glad to know the little deer has found a great new home:)

17. Kiltie adopted a dolly from me recently and I can't recommend her enough. Payment was so fast and she let me know right away that the doll arrive and she was happy. She's such a happy person I really looked forward to out pm's. Thanks again sweetie for giving him a wonderful home. :)

18. Kiltie bought two Ai heads from me. Prompt payment and communication was great. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

19. Kiltie bought Soom-Ai from me ^^
      She is wonderful buyer, on-time payment, reliable, friendly and comfortable communication, smooth transaction :D

Highly recommended for Kiltie ^^
      100% positive feedback for her ><b

Thank you very much again
      and I hope, we will do transaction together again in the future ;)

20. Kiltie is a WONDERFUL buyer!!! Communication was excellent and she paid quickly. I recommend Kiltie to anyone who is looking for a reliable buyer. I would definitely work with her again, thank you so much!