1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kim

Dec 22, 2006

1. I bought a YO SD optional hands from Kim :D
      we had such a smooth and pleasant transaction! Kim replied PM very quickly and shipped the package out VERY fast! *8*!
      thank you so much~~♥

2. Kim participated in a GO I ran. She paid quickly and responded very accordingly.
      Definitely a recommended participant! Thank you :)

3. Kim commissioned a couple of things from me and as soon as she knew they were finished, she paid immediately.
      Kim is friendly and a good communicator. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a smooth trouble free transaction.
      Thanks Kim!

4. Just did a layaway with Kim for a Yo SD and she was attentive, accessible, and overall a pleasure to deal with!

I'd definitely buy from her again!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. I bought a Crobidoll NS Lance head from Kim. It arrived very quickly (Sent Thrusday, got here this morning), and I was delighted to see how nice it was packed. :)

6. POSITIVE: Kim bought Leeke Cliffe from me. Payment and communication was very fast. I highly recommend Kim and would do business with Kim again.

7. :thumbup VERY VERY POSITIVE! A+++++:thumbup:

I did a trade with Kim and she was extremely professional, shipped the doll very fast, communicated often and let me know when my part of the trade arrived as soon as it did.

Kim is very honest and fair. I would do business with her anytime, because she is someone I trust.

Thank you so much Kim!:fangirl:

~Gus :sumomo:

8. I bought a doll head from Kim.
      She was very nice and easy to deal with. The package was arrived very quickly.
      Thank you very much!!
      A+++++

9. I sold Kim Amelia head. Super smooth transaction.
      Great communication. A wonderful buyer!

10. Kim bought a Luts Wintery Head from me when I ordered my Howl. Very smooth transaction, and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks again! :D

11. A belated feedback! Bought a pair of pants a couple of months ago. Very smooth, fast transaction (except for this part on my part!) Thanks!

12. I bought Enchanted Doll eyes to Kim, it's a perfect transaction^^. She's very nice and open for all discussion. Thanks again.

13. Kim commissioned a faceup from me, and she was great to work with! Communication was good and payment was also completed promptly. Thank you so much! :clover

14. Just completed a trade with Kim for some YoSD sized clothing~ Everything went smoothly ^^ Totally awesome to deal with ♥ And the clothes were super cute~ ♥

Thanks again!

15. I've bought a YoSD Piccolo and I'm very glad. The shipment was fast and the package arrived in perfect conditions.

He's my dreamdoll, thank you very much for your kindness. It's a pleasure to deal with you! :aheartbea

16. I managed to snag the last Bleach outfit! A pleasant, swift transaction! Kim is so great to deal with!

17. i bought yo-sd optional hands from kim!
      a smooth transaction with good communication skills!

thanks so much! :aheartbea

18. and it worked out great! I love, love, love this wig! Thank you, Kim!

LilyRose

19. I bought a YoSD Kondoll suit from Kim. Very good contact, quick shipping and well packed. Thank you very much!

20. I purchased an Amelia head from Kim. Great communication, shipped promptly, thank you ^^