1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kim

Dec 22, 2006

1. Purchased yo-sized pants from Kim. Transaction was smooth, and the parcel arrived safely. Thanks!

2. I purchased a DD Kanu Unchou fullset from Kim. She shipped quickly, was excellent with communication, and the transaction was smooth. An excellent seller! Thanks!

3. Kim was a huge help and all communication was very prompt and nice, my eyes were shipped and quickly got to me. She's an awesome seller!!

4. i had a very pleasant transaction with Kim, she sold me an AIR Say head, a very unique fellow.... she was great with the communication, shipped the head promptly, and it arrived safe and sound..... a trusted seller.... :)

5. I just recieved my new puki lily safe and sound from Kim today. She packaged her very safely!
      I really appreciate that!
      She was very nice to deal with and communicated very quickly!
      Thank you!

6. I buy Volks SD10 body from Kim.
      Body come to perfectly packing and quickly shipping. :D
      Perfect communication.
      Thank You very much.:3nodding:

7. Kim commissioned a face-up from me. She was a pleasure to work with. PMs were always answered quickly and politely. The payment for the face-up was also prompt. :aheartbea Thanks again!

8. Sold a Breakaway head to Kim; she is a good friend and I was happy to sell to her! Polite, perfect communication.

(Sorry for the late feedback D:)

9. Kim is a participant in my hide Minimee GO and she is absolutely wonderful to work with. Her payment was received well before the closing of the GO. Kim is a very reliable and trustworthy member of the DOA Marketplace!

Kim is "DEFINITELY" a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar buyer on DOA! :thumbup

10. Kim sold me a chocolate SD Dollga wig, and she is an excellent seller.
      She let me know when my payment had been recieved and everything was packed well. Thanks Kim!

11. Kim joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

12. I bought a wig from Kim, asked her a zillion questions, which she answered promptly, with good humor. The wig is in brand new condition, arrived right quick and is just lovely. I would not hesitate to buy from Kim again, she is a patient and thoughtful seller, and keeps her goods in great condition!

13. I bought an outfit from Kim. She replies quickly and it arrived pretty soon and the outfit was in great condition. I would recommend buying from her ^___^/

14. Through the years I've engaged in many many many transactions with Kim, but most recently we were involved in a swap and purchase. As usual Kim was wonderful to deal with, paid when she said she would, was always easy to get ahold of and was patient with me and the fact I am running a little behind right now. I would highly recommend buying to selling to Kim. :chocoberry

15. Kim shipped my eyes in a timely fashion and always answered me if I had a question. Once she shipped the eyes, I got the package the next day :D! Eyes were packaged wonderfully and she even let me know as to not be worried that they'd come in another manufacturer's box. I highly recommend Kim for DoA transactions.

16. Purchased a Volks SD13 body from Kim, great transaction! Even let me do a small layaway, thank you so much!~:aheartbea

17. I sold a doll to Kim. Quick payment and communication throughout. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

18. I purchased an unstrung volks sd10 body from Kim and it was a wonderful transaction! The body came wonderfully wrapped with all the pieces intact! I highly recommend her! :)

19. I bought Volks limited Michele wig frm Kim.
      Communication was great, and she shipped quickly.

20. I did a face up for one of Kim's doll ^ ^ she was very polite, kind, and knew exactly what she wanted~ she is also patient, and the whole transaction was smooth and awesome! She was totally excelent and I would recommend her to anyone : )