1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Kimber 35

Apr 25, 2011

1. If you have some feedback for me please post.

Thank-you in advance.

Kim

2. I have feed back in here somewhere, hahahha I've bought ansd sold three dolls so far.

3. Kimber35 purchased a minifee head from me. Great transaction, paid quickly and just so pleasant. Highly recommended! Thanks!

4. Kimber35 bought a MNF Shushu from me. She was very quick in her communication and payments, and I would recommend her to anyone to sell to!

5. I purchased an Iplehouse girl from her, and she was ever so patient with me! We have constant communication, and everything went smoothly and fast! I wold love to buy frm her again!

Yours-Dre

6. I bought a Minifee head from Kimber35 and she was great to deal with. She shipped quickly and the head arrived safely. I would definitely recommend her. =] Thanks Kimber35!

7. Kim sold me a minifee chloe at a good price. She was promptly shipped and arrived with her box and instructions as well as some cute postcards. All in all a good transaction. Thank you very much!

8. I purchased a Dollmore Lusion Black Dahlia. Great price, lots of extra stuff, all arrived in fantastic condition with no problems. I'm super happy with everything! Thanks so much for making it so I could afford my dream doll!

9. I bought a beautiful Juri head from kimber35! She was very nice and great communication. I would definitely deal with again!! Thank you so much, she's beautiful!

10. kimber35 purchased an elfdoll body from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ thanks so much ^^

11. Kimber35 sold her Minifee Sushu to me! Excellent communication, shipping, and lots of extra stuff! I would gladly do business with her again because she was watching the shipment tracking more than I was. Scroll up and you will discover that this doll is 60 miles from its first owner now. I have been meaning to go to one of the meet ups in Lexington at the coffee house.

12. I purchased a MNF Chloe Modded SP head from Kimber35. It was a wonderful transaction, and I would do business with her again! =)

13. Purchased a MNF Shushu from Kimber35. Communication was quick and wonderful, and the doll was packed beautifully and very carefully! I would definitely do business with her again.

14. I bought MSD shoes from Kimber35. I received the items quickly and they were in perfect condition. Thank you again!

15. I bought an SD size doll from kimber35 and the transaction was wonderful. She communicated well and shipped fast. The doll was well protected and arrived in great condition. I recommend her highly.
      Thank you!