1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Kimber 35

Apr 25, 2011

1. If you have some feedback for me please post.

Thank-you in advance.

Kim

2. I have feed back in here somewhere, hahahha I've bought ansd sold three dolls so far.

3. Kimber35 purchased a minifee head from me. Great transaction, paid quickly and just so pleasant. Highly recommended! Thanks!

4. Kimber35 bought a MNF Shushu from me. She was very quick in her communication and payments, and I would recommend her to anyone to sell to!

5. I purchased an Iplehouse girl from her, and she was ever so patient with me! We have constant communication, and everything went smoothly and fast! I wold love to buy frm her again!

Yours-Dre

6. I bought a Minifee head from Kimber35 and she was great to deal with. She shipped quickly and the head arrived safely. I would definitely recommend her. =] Thanks Kimber35!

7. Kim sold me a minifee chloe at a good price. She was promptly shipped and arrived with her box and instructions as well as some cute postcards. All in all a good transaction. Thank you very much!

8. I purchased a Dollmore Lusion Black Dahlia. Great price, lots of extra stuff, all arrived in fantastic condition with no problems. I'm super happy with everything! Thanks so much for making it so I could afford my dream doll!

9. I bought a beautiful Juri head from kimber35! She was very nice and great communication. I would definitely deal with again!! Thank you so much, she's beautiful!

10. kimber35 purchased an elfdoll body from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ thanks so much ^^

11. Kimber35 sold her Minifee Sushu to me! Excellent communication, shipping, and lots of extra stuff! I would gladly do business with her again because she was watching the shipment tracking more than I was. Scroll up and you will discover that this doll is 60 miles from its first owner now. I have been meaning to go to one of the meet ups in Lexington at the coffee house.

12. I purchased a MNF Chloe Modded SP head from Kimber35. It was a wonderful transaction, and I would do business with her again! =)

13. Purchased a MNF Shushu from Kimber35. Communication was quick and wonderful, and the doll was packed beautifully and very carefully! I would definitely do business with her again.

14. I bought MSD shoes from Kimber35. I received the items quickly and they were in perfect condition. Thank you again!

15. I bought an SD size doll from kimber35 and the transaction was wonderful. She communicated well and shipped fast. The doll was well protected and arrived in great condition. I recommend her highly.
      Thank you!