Feedback for KimC

Aug 29, 2018

1. Feedback for KimC

2. I sold a Volks outfit to KimC. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! Very fast and friendly communication. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified when the outfit arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for an overall perfect transaction! :thumbup

3. I sold a DH Kyle MSD outfit to @KimC and the transaction couldn't have been better!! She is very friendly and was super quick to send payment as well as notifying me when the outfit arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would be more than happy to deal with her again!! :3nodding:

4. + Positive +

KimC bought some Another Space Goggles and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Fast, friendly communication. Payment sent immediately and I was notified to when the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend to others as buyer. Thanks very much for another perfect transaction! :thumbup

5. Positive Transaction

I sold a 2019 Fairyland calendar to KimC in a perfect Transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, I was paid immediately and updated when it arrived. I highly recommend this buyer! Thanks!

6. KimC purchased a Luts-era CP Minifee Shushu Elf in WS from me, and it was a great transaction! I was paid promptly & told when the doll arrived safely. Thank you very much for the sale!

7. + Positive +

KimC bought a 4D feather boa from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Fast, friendly communication and payment sent immediately. I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend to others as buyer. Thanks very much for another flawless transaction! :thumbup

8. KimC bought a luts kid delf doll from me. She was very polite and patient with me :) Her replies were swift and her payment even faster! Truly lovely buyer! Would recommend her to anyone and everyone :) Thanks again KimC x

9. I sold a Luts Muwha to KimC and it was a great transaction. Payment was quick and communication was pleasant. I'd be happy to do business with KimC again.

10. @KimC bought the Raouken corset I was selling, and the transaction was perfect. Wonderful communication, quick payment, really a fabulous buyer.

Thank you!