1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kimchi

Jun 18, 2010

1. Sold Kimchi a doll head. Transaction was problem-free. Thanks very much!

2. Kimchi bought a pocket watch prop from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the watch! :)

3. Did a split with Kimchi -- I got DC Agnes and sent her little Ada. Payment was full and prompt, and communication was wonderful. She was very patient and pleasant to deal with. :)

4. I purchased a doll from Kimchi, a modded Asleep Eidolon Lynn. The transaction was perfect. It was totally smooth and Kimchi is a great communicator. I had requested that she sand the modded ears a bit more before she shipped the doll, and she did a great job and sent pictures as well. She really went above and beyond. Shipping was prompt, the doll was very well packed and is just beautiful. I'd do business with her again for sure. Thank you!

5. I purchased a TD Dorothy from Kimchi. She was super quick to reply to my questions and ship her out, and was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Would buy from her again anytime!

6. Kimchi purchased an M-bust body from me and everything went super! It was very refreshing to deal with such a nice buyer who was very straight forward with everything and was very easy to deal with. Everything went flawlessly from start to finish and she was very patient while waiting for me to get the body out of customs first and still went ahead with the sale. She let me know immediately as soon as the body arrived. Thank you very much. I highly recommend her to everyone! A++

7. I sold a wig to Kimchi, great communication and prompt payment. Would gladly do business with her again ^^

8. I bought a Soom Sweet Witch grey head from Kimichi, and it was a great transaction. I would definitely buy from her again~ ^^

9. I sold a hand part to Kimichi. Super fast payment & great communication, couldn't ask for more. Thanks a lot!

10. I purchased an Infinitidoll Daffodil head on layaway from Kimchi. She was a great seller, communications was friendly and prompt. She shipped out quickly and the item was well packed. A wonderful seller. Thanks again!

11. Kimchi bought an outfit from me. She replied to my PMs promptly and paid as soon as we agreed on the shipping price. Thank you for the excellent transaction :D

12. Kimchi bought a doll body from me and it was a perfect, easy transaction with wonderful communication. Thanks for al! :)

13. I bought a Volks & Two.S.Doll hybrid body from Kimchi.
      It was a perfect transaction: smooth, easy, friendly and my package was sent very promptly.
      Five stars all the way!!!:D
      Thanks again for everything. ;)

14. I bought an Infinitidoll female body from Kimchi in layaway and the transaction was excellent, perfect communication, the items arrived well packed, and she is a very kind person to deal with.
      Thank you very much for everything. :)

15. I bought a lot of SD clothing and everything was perfect! She packaged the clothing nicely and was quick to ship. <3 I would happily buy from her again.

16. I purchased a MSD lot from Kimchi and they arrived so quickly! Very friendly and great to work with, thank you!

17. I purchased some MSD clothes from Kimchi, and they were a pleasure to talk to. They shipped out the clothes quickly and notified me when they did. I'd definitely deal with them again! :)

18. I sold 2 pieces of doll jewelry to Kimchi and she was a wonderful buyer :) Communication was good and quick payment. Definitely won't mind doing transactions with her again ^^

19. I bought some accessories from Kimchi, and it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      Communication was prompt and friendly at all times and the package was shipped out quickly. Thanks again!

20. Sold a Luts 2014 summer event head to Kimchi and everything went perfectly! Great communication, fast payment, over all amazing buyer. Would happily work with again!