1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kimchi

Jun 18, 2010

1. Sold a doll head to Kimchi, and communication/payment/etc was all wonderful, swift, friendly and tidy. Thanks so much! :)

2. I bought volks doll from Kimchi, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

3. SDGrG 51 head sell for Kimichi. Very perfect transaction. Thank you so much ^^

4. Kimchi bought a doll head from me. She's very nice and patient in her PMs, paid quickly, and let me know when the doll had arrived. Great buyer, and a pleasure to work with.

5. Sarah bought a doll head from me and paid promptly, keep great communication and was such a pleasure to sell to! Thank you again for letting me know she arrived and I hope to deal with you again <3

6. I bought a WS Volks SDGrG body from Kimchi and I cannot stress enough how much of a pleasure this transaction was. Kimchi was polite and fun to talk to as well as being very thorough in working out with me all the details of payment and shipping. She was wonderful in making sure any question I might have was answered and went above and beyond in drawing me a diagram to help aid in restringing the doll. The body arrived to me super fast and was packed perfectly with tons of bubble wrap and attention to where each piece would be.

As someone who has done a lot of business on the DoA marketplace, I can say that this is one of the most pleasant, stress-free transactions I've ever had. Thank you so much, Kimchi. You were amazing! :D

7. Purchased a head from Kimchi. A pleasant transaction from start to finish. Kimchi is thorough, professional, prompt, and friendly. I'd be glad to transact with her again.

Thank you! :cake:

8. - Positive Feedback -
      Fantastic seller, bought a doll from Kimichi, excellent communication, prompt, friendly and always informative, doll was sent quickly and arrived very well wrapped and in perfect condition. A pleasure, thank you very much!

9. Positive Transaction

I purchased a lot of 4 Luts heads from Kimchi and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was super fast and friend, as well as very informative about the sculpts and similarities to other sculpts, and the package shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition. I highly recommend this seller and would gladly buy from them again!