Feedback for Kimievers

Apr 8, 2016

1. Feedback thread for all my transactions

Thank you for leaving me feedback :D

2. Kimievers bought a Merry Doll Round Opehlia head from me. She maintained excellent communication, paid promptly, and notified me when she had received the head. I would highly recommend Kimievers as a buyer. Thank you for such a wonderful transaction! :kitty2

3. Kimievers bought a Merry Doll Round Olathe head from me and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was always quick in regards to payments and as to when the head arrived safely at their home. I would definitely recommend them to others. Thank you! :aheartbea

4. Bought a Merry Round Doll Olathe head from Kimievers. It arrived safe and sound and packaged well. The Olathe head was exactly as described~ There was a small delay, mostly due to the holiday, but she was very, very forthcoming and made sure to send me timestamped photos of everything without me having to ask. I am very impressed by her pro-activeness. And I am very pleased with this transaction and would have no problems ordering from her again in the future!