1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kiniko

Jun 13, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback for me.
      Thanks ^_^

2. I purchased a beautiful Souldoll Zenith Boy Size SZF-1 outfit from kiniko, and it was a great transaction. Her price was very fair, and she shipped quickly. The outfit arrived safely and was well-wrapped. I would totally do business again. :)

3. I bought msd strap pants. Love 'em! I would so buy from again.

4. I bought Winnie Dee hooves/legs from kiniko~
      Her price was reasonable, she replied to messages quickly, and the shipping was very fast :aheartbea
      I definitely recommend her :)

5. I bought a Switch Shino head from kiniko. It was exactly as she described and arrived super-quick. Her responses to questions and messages were quick and efficient. Very good transaction. Highly recommended.

6. I bought a FL MNF Woosoo Sleeping head from Kiniko; not only was the pricing reasonable, Kiniko shipped quickly, communication was great, the head was VERY well packaged and I'm super happy with it and with the transaction! Definitely plan on doing business with Kiniko again! :)

7. I purchased a pair of Silence Paradise eyes from kiniko. Transaction was very easy, messages friendly and the eyes arrived quickly. They were in beautiful shape, just as described. Would recommend and would deal with in the future. Thanks!!

8. Bought a Super Gem Female Body from kiniko. Transaction went really smooth, price was very reasonable, and the body is in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with her again ^-^

9. I purchased a limited Topaz fullset from kiniko and the transaction went perfectly. All the items were in mint condition and as advertised in her sales thread. The package was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Her communication is great and straight forward and she kept me properly informed of anything necessary. I would definitely do business with her again and would highly recommend her to anyone.

10. I bought some heel feet from kiniko and couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Communication and postage was prompt and the feet are great, exactly what I needed. Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought an UsagiHime wig from kiniko and the transaction was pleasant and quick. The wig was well wrapped and I had tracking information for it too :)

Very smooth and friendly, many thanks kiniko! I would recommend you to everyone and would trade with you again :)

12. I bought a dd04 head from kiniko she replied quickly and the item shipped very quickly. Id definitely work with her again. Thanks for the head!

13. Purchased a cute little pair of SD13 Calvin Klein underwear for my boy from Kiniko.. arrived super fast and they are too cute... would so buy from again from this lovely seller..

14. I bought a Soom Migma head from kiniko and the transaction was amazing! ^^ She answered me prompt and she was an awesome seller! I would buy from her again for sure! ^^

15. I bought a Usagihime Wig from Kiniko. Is gentle ad fast. :) :truffle

16. i bought a DDS body with akira outfit from kiniko. Communication was efficient and item was packed very safely and shipped fast. Item arrived in good condition too. Thank yoU!

17. Kiniko sold me a gorgeous pair of Volks grey 14mm glass eyes. Was a most perfect transaction and even packaged to eyes in a enchanted case to protect them for their travel. I could not ask for a more perfect transaction Will do business with again if I get the chance :) overall perfect seller

18. I bought lovely Soom Faery Legend Aenigma from kiniko and it was a great and very pleasant transaction! Excellent seller!
      Very smooth and friendly communication. The doll was shipped very quick, packed really great and came in excellent condition.
      Thanks a lot!

19. I bought Soom MD Chrom - Bane of Wood from kiniko. Friendly communication, safe packaging, the doll was shipped out the next day after payment and safely arrived!
      She is an excellent seller, I highly recommend! Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction! :)

20. I purchased 2 pairs of eyes, very well packaged, thank you so much! Highly recommended :)