1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kippogirl

Oct 14, 2006

1. I did a commission for Kippogirl. She was very kind, patient, and prompt with her payments~!! She was lovely to communicate with and I am very happy that I had the chance to paint her dolls ♥

2. Traded 2 dolls and a head for 3 dolls with Kippogirl, currently doing a layaway with her for another. she has commissioned me twice and purchased some clothing from me. She is a fast shipper and ever faster at paying. Communication is more than excellent, I highly recommend her to deal with. She has been nothing less than a total sweetheart.

3. Kippogirl bought some eyes from me. She's an excellent buyer with good communication and fast payment. Thanks!

4. I bought an AOD SD female body from Kippogirl, and she was GREAT!! She told me when the body shipped, and it arrived packed very safely. :) I would definitely buy from Kippogirl again! :XD:

5. Shamefully late with this feedback, but Kippogirl bought a couple of rings from us and the transaction was super smooth! Thank you! :)

6. Just bought a head from Kippo girl - she shipped it out very quickly, well packed, and it arrived faster than I expected. Good transaction; highly recommended.

7. I bought a dollie from her and she was super great to work with - even comforting me when the doll seemed lost in the mail! I'm so happy, and would totally work with her again. Thank you!! :D

8. Bought a NS Chalco head, great comunication and posted quickly, and exactly as described!
      I love him to bits!!! :aheartbea

9. Kippogirl sold me her SDC Ren. She very nicely held the doll so I could get my money together, and shipped quickly. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Thanks Kippogirl!

10. I bought a volks SWD Kaede head from Kippogirl. She was just lovely to deal with. The head arrived quickly in perfect condition!

A+ Thank you so much! :D

11. Sold a pair of DropRops eyes to Kippogirl, and everything went smoothly from start to finish -- good communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

12. I commissioned Kippogirl to do two portraits for me and they turned out super awesome! :D She's very talented and I am extremely happy with the results. I will definitely be using her again for my art needs and I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much I am so in love with the portraits <3!

13. I bought a PukiPuki Cupid (WS) from Kippogirl. She was super friendly when answering question and shipped the very next day after payment was sent. I would gladly work with her again :)

14. I purchased a DOI Luke from Kippogirl, communication was great, shipping was prompt and her masterful execution of bubblewrap saved the poor boy even though the post did their best to destroy his box! Would certainly work with her again.

15. I purchased a Customhouse Little Junior Icarus from Kippogirl, and everything about this transaction went amazingly quickly and smoothly. Kippogirl was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful from start to finish, and the doll arrived safely packed and exactly as described. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a Littlefee Rachel Boy from Kippogirl on layaway. She wa great! Upfront about his damage and more then willing to show me multiple pictures of it. Had great comunnication and shipped extremely fast. Packaged him safely as well.
      Couldn't ask for a better transaction~ Thank you so much! ^.^

17. I bought a Luts 09 summer head from Kippogirl. She was very kind and the communication was great. She shipped prompt and packed well. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased an 8-9inch pink nDoll wig from Kippogirl and it was a fantastic transaction. Prompt and friendly communication, quick shipping, and safe arrival. Wig is very beautiful and I could not be happier! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Luts wig from Kippogirl, and everything went smoothly! I'd certainly buy from her again. :D Thank you!

20. Some belated feedback- Kippogirl bought a doll hat from me, paid promptly, and was overall completely wonderful through the whole transaction. Thanks so much!