1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kiradyn_rhiode

Jul 27, 2006

1. Bought a wig from K_R! Awesome to deal with and would enjoy doing business with again!

2. KR was totally awesome to deal with, so I ordered some guns from them and THEY. ARE. AMAZING. I bought them because the picture looked boss, and now that they're in my hand (as we speak!) I regret nothing. Nothing.

3. Purchased a MSD rifle from kiradyn_rhiode. Transaction went very smoothly, the rifle arrived today and looks great!! When my girl comes back from her faceup, she's going to be happy she can pack some serious heat. LoL!! Definitely would love to deal with this member again in the future. Thanks again!! :)

4. I bought a MSD sized gun from kiradyn_rhiode and just got home to put it together. It came in awesome condition with no damage to the gun, but the plastic ball it was in got a little smashed. XD
      I'd definitely buy from K_R again!

5. I bought a mnf a-line body from kiradyn_rhiode and the entire transaction was very smooth. Communication was fast and she was always very pleasant.

Overall, it was a great transaction. I would not hesitate to work with her again :3

6. Bought my Bada head from her through auction--she was great about letting me know when I'd won, getting me a tracking number, etc. Would def. buy from her again! She's awesome to work with.

7. I bought an SD-sized firearm from kiradyn_rhiode, and the transaction was smooth as can be. Great communication, and when the package was lost in postal limbo for a few days she went above and beyond the call of duty to find out where it was. I'd do business with her again in the heartbeat! :)

8. Great communication and pleasure to buy from. :)

9. Bought a wig from her. I had a great experiance with her and look forward to possibly buying from her again!

10. I purchased two pairs of red puplil glass eyes from kiradyn_rhiode, and she was a very nice person to deal with! She shipped my package in a timely manner and everything was well packaged. Thank you! I would recommend her to everyone.

11. I did buy a pair of eyes from kiradyn_rhiode. It was a smoth deal. The communication was great. The eyes were very safe packed and came without a scrach.
      Thank you.

12. I bought DION 1st head from Kiradyn.It very beautiful,The head arrived 2 days after shipping, so fast!Kiradyn is very nic:aheartbea

13. I bought a pair of green sparkle eyes from kiradyn_rhiode and they arrived in perfect time! Thank you so much kiradyn! ^__^

14. Super positive feedback!!!
      I bought a head from kiradyn_rhiode and she held onto it for me for a while and forwarded it to a face-up artist for me. She was so nice and patient with me while I was being a total scatter brain. I love her to death and would love to work with her again!

15. Got a great deal buying two pairs of eyes from her!! They arrived much sooner than she said too, which was an awesome surprise! Great transaction, fast replies, and fast mail! XD Would do business with again!!

16. Bought a mahjong set from kiradyn_rhiode, and the entire transaction went very smoothly -- she was very accomodating when exploring the possible shipping options from Singapore, with prompt and friendly PMs all the way through. Communication was constant, shipping was fast, and the set arrived safely and in great condition -- definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

17. I bought a Volks skirt from Nic and it was a perfect transaction all the way! Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a Nanuri 2007 head from kiradyn_rhiode, communication was great, shipping was fast, she estimated 2wks he arrived in one. Highly recommend as a seller :)

Thanks so much, Nic for such a pleasant experience.

19. Heyy

I have bought a pair of red acrylic eyes from her and they are absolutely lovely <33
      She replied to PMs quickly and were always polite and updated me frequently with information

It was nice transaction and i would absolutely recommend her <33

20. Bought a pair of eyes from kiradyn_rhiode. Communication was wonderful and the whole transaction went smoothly. Thanks so much!