1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kiradyn_rhiode

Jul 27, 2006

1. I bought a Soom IO set from Nic and she was so pleasant and patient with all my crazy questions. I had never tried to add funds to my Paypal account and she walked me through it and was patient enough to put IO on hold throughout the process. She is wonderful and very helpful! Packed up my doll fantastically and was prompt at returning messages.

Thanks again! :)

2. I bought a Juri Type B 07 head from kiradyn_rhiode and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother than what it did.
      Very friendly person to work with =)
      I would definitely buy from her again.
      Thanks again.

3. kiradyn_rhiode bought a Mihael head from and and was very sweet, great transaction!

4. I bought a Leeke Mihael-head from Nic. It was a great transaction. Thank you so much.

Diana

5. I bought a red plaid messenger bag from kiradyn_rhiode. It's so adorable. Awesome workmanship, great quality. Fast shipping, too. ^_^ Thank you!

6. Recently adopted a boy from kiradyn_rhiode. She has been great to work with, everything got well packaged and arrived safely. The communication was wonderful and it was a pleasure to have a transaction with her, I'd definitely look forward to doing it again! Thank you so much Nic! :)

7. I purchased two wigs from KR and they arrived super fast and are perfect! I highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I bought some MSD jeans from kiradyn_rhiode and I couldn't be happier with them! Communication was great and they were shipped out quickly after payment. My boy loves them! Highly recommended seller, thanks so much! <3

9. A wonderful seller. I bought several clothing items from her and she was super nice to deal with. Very good communication and on time shipping. I would definitely buy from her again AND recommend her to others. ^.^

10. I bought some MSD shoes and clothes from Nic and I couldn't recommend her highly enough. Prompt communication and shipping - great seller!!

11. Purchased an DZ MSD Traveler set from Kiradyn and it arrived fast, safe and in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

12. I brought my Shiwoo from her! Great comminucation! She even held the doll until i got paid!!! well packed!!! over all amazing seller!!!
      Thank you sooooo mcuh for selling me my dream doll!

13. I bought a wig and eyes from kiradyn_rhiode. Shipping was quick and she even helped me locate my package after I thought it was lost. It was awesome :) I would definantly buy from her again :pcake

14. I sold a doll head to kiradyn_rhiode.
      She was a joy to sell to. She communicated quickly and was easy going throughout the transaction. I would definitely love to deal with her again.

15. I bought some eyes from kiradyn_rhiode.
      They were fantastic to work with and shipping was pretty fast ^ ^.
      The eyes are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier!
      Just as described!
      Thanks so much!

16. Bought some MSD clothes from kiradyn_rhiode. They fit my boy perfectly, he really enjoys them.
      Communication was quick and kind :D
      Shipment was fast as well!
      Would love to purchase from her again!

17. I purchased a wig from kiradyn_rhiode, and I'm very happy with the experience. The wig was in excellent condition. Communication was polite and prompt. I would definately buy from kiradyn_rhiode again. :)

18. :-D I just bought 4 pairs of MNF hands from kiradyn_rhiode and they were shipped quickly and VERY well packaged! Pleasure doing business with you!! I really appreciate it!

19. Got a really sweet deal! Quick transaction too- replied in a timely manner and shipping it out ASAP! Would def buy from again!

20. i bought a SD black fer from her. she was very nice and also tried the fer on her boy for size at my request. item was nicely packed too.

thanks!