1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kiradyn_rhiode

Jul 27, 2006

1. Kiradyb_rhiode paticipated in my Soom Beyla split. She snt all payments in a timely manner and was a joy to work with. Thanks!:aheartbea

2. Bought a wig! it came in quick :D

3. I bought a 2006 Delf Yder from Nic; he was in fantastic condition and has made the perfect addition to my crew. She was excellent in communication and VERY patient when the money I had deposited in my bank to buy him took longer than expected to go through into my actual account.

All in all, a lovely seller and I would absolutely do business with again. <3

4. Nic commissioned me to faceup one of her boys, and the transaction was more than perfect. She was very sweet and understanding, and replied to all my PM's quickly. She also understood why the faceup order got a little bit delayed, and she was super patient with me and with the Icelands volcano eruption, which caused a big delay with posting the head back.
      Thank you once again Nic for wonderfull transaction! I hope to deal with you more in the future! <3

5. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!C:

6. kiradyn_rhiode bought A LTF dress this time around. A delight to deal with and transactions are always perfect. Thanks again!

7. She was very sweet to me and easy to buy from. The bag that I bought looks exactly like the pictures and was actually bigger than I first thought. It was totally worth the money. It keeps all my things inside and looks nice on my doll. I would buy from her again, but I'm broke and already have a bag. 8D So maybe if I have another doll.

Very nice person. ^_^ I like her.

[​IMG]

8. POSTIVE! :D

I bought a wig from kiradyn_rhiode. This is my second time doing business with her. She was very friendly, shipped fast, and packaged the wig well. Thanks so much for taking the time to do all of this during your exams!

Obviously, I would buy from kiradyn_rhiode again! It was a real pleasure!

~*Mystaia

9. I had bought a Ryeong head from kiradyn_rhiode. The communication was great and very friendly! (and shipping was super fast!) I would love to do business with her again!! :D

10. kiradyn_rhiode commissioned me for faceups on her Abadon and dreaming Abadon heads, and everything went perfectly smoothly. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

11. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Dr. Seiji, She packed it will and send quickly.

The eyes are look better than shows on pictures one~

12. sorry&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;I Left a wrong one on this&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;sorry&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;&#12290;

13. Neutral positive

I bought a body from kiradyn_rhiode. She was very friendly to deal with, and answered all of the questions I had about shipping and such, and shipped promptly after I sent my final payment. The body arrived safely and was well packed.

There was a bit of a hiccup when I went ten days without hearing from her, in spite of sending multiple PM&#8217;s, and at least one email. When she did get back in touch with me, we finished our transaction within days and with no further communication issues.

14. I got a pair of Soom Sard horns from kiradyn_rhiode in a split from the Free Choice special order and kiradyn_rhiode was wonderful to deal with & kept me up to date on the progress from Soom. Also did a very careful and safe job of wrapping them to mail them to the USA and I am very happy with this transaction - thank you Nic!!!!!

15. I sold a Soseo-head to kiradyn_rhiode on layaway, very fast payment and friendly transaction, thank you very much!

Really good international buyer ^^

16. Bought a glot outfit from kiradyn and she held it for me for sooo long kjgjdskjgs THANKS BRO

17. I bought Bygg and Yrie outfits from kiradyn_rhiode. Great coomunication and very fast shipping! I would totally buy from her again! Thank you, Nic!

18. Had the incredible opportunity of purchasing an original Sard outfit with wings for my 1 of 8 original NS Sards, along with a Fairyland Halberd weapon. kiradyn_rhiode was fantastic at packaging these limited items. She was even great enough to send me photos of the packaging before she shipped these items off! Very quick with responses and even more friendly. It was an incredible business transaction. If ever given the opportunity, I would not hesitate to do business with kiradyn_rhiode again!

19. I bought Sephiroth minimee head from kiradyn_rhiode. She is great and very accurate seller. Excellent package, very fast shipping, ideal condition of item! I recommend kiradyn_rhiode for all.

20. I bought a Soom Sard head from Kiradyn_rhiode. She wrapped him up extra safely and he shipped really fast! He is beautiful and I love him. Communication was great and it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you so much! :)