Feedback for Kirakira

Feb 3, 2008

1. Please leave me feedback if we've done transactions with each other!
      :aheartbea

2. Payment was fast and a very understanding buyer. A joy to deal with :)

3. Kirakira bought a wig from me-payment was prompt, and communication was friendly. Thank you!

4. Kirakira bought a flexibody from me....good communication and prompt payment, and very friendly. ^__^

5. Kirakira sold me a flexibody (Possibly the same one as above? Lol) She is in great condition and was shipped rapidly, well packed. A very satisfactory transaction!

6. Kirakira bought a doll from me, fast payment, very patient and friendly, a pleasure to deal with, highly recommend.
      Thanks very much! :)

7. KiraKira bought a wig from me. Communication was great and she let me know when she received it. A friendly buyer, and I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

8. I purchased a Domuya Venturo from KiraKira. A friendly person to deal with, kept in contact with me the whole time letting me know about a deal in postage, I would defiantly recommend KiraKira to any buying/seller 5*****

9. KiraKira is sooo talented! I have purchased eye chips from her and some used doll clothing/wigs and she is wonderful. She is always a pleasure to talk to and deal with.