1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KiraWolf

Nov 4, 2009

1. Hello, please leave feedback here if i've done a transaction with you! Thank you. :)

2. Wow. I'm the first to leave something here ^ ^
      Finished a transaction with Kira. I sold her a soom body. She was a nice buyer who was friendly in communication, prompt in making payment and replying pms. The delivery of the package took longer than expected, but she had been patient and understanding throughout the transaction. I would love to do business with her again!

3. KiraWolf bought an Amber on layaway from me. Very very pleasant transaction. She paid off well before the agreed times, kept communication up wonderfully, was very understanding when shipping took a while. And is a very nice person. I have no issues working with her in the future! Thank you!

4. 8D
      I bought a Organization 13 coat from KiraWolf, she did so research for me to see what it would cost to ship it to me. Checked to see what would be the best and cheapest. Kept in contact with me the whole time, could not say anything bad about KiraWolf. Super friendly and Awesome.