1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for: Kirihara

Dec 17, 2009

1. :goldstar I'm happy to leave a POSITIVE feed for Kirihara. I sell her my DZ Megi. Lovely comunication, fast payment and kind person. I hope that she can have a wonderfull Christmas with my doll :)

2. Kirihara bought Volks Okita Souji outfit from me. The transection went really smooth and fast. Great communication and response back fast. I would recommend to have business with her. A+ buyer!!
      Thank you so much again.

3. Kirihara bought a doll and she commissioned an animal plush hat from me. Communication was always friendly and fast and she paid everything very swiftly. I can recommend her as a buyer and would gladly do business with her every time again :)

4. Kirihara bought a DZ Hal from me. She was great to deal with. A very easy, pleasant transaction. I recommend her to everyone as a very nice person to deal with. Thanks.

5. Kirihara bought a Dollzone BB Kay from me. It was a pleasure to deal with her. She's a lovely person, payment was fast and everything went perfect :)
      Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

6. I sold Kirihara a Dollshe Husky. Lovely buyer! Very fast and friendly with all communication. Payment was sent very quickly and I was notified as soon as he arrived. I would welcome the chance to sell to her again and recommend her to all. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! Enjoy your Husky! :thumbup

7. Kirihara bought Migidoll Shion in Popodoll body from me. She's very patient, friendly, fast communication! he payment was sent quickly and notified me as soon as the package arrive to her doorstep. A++ buyer! Thank you!

8. Kirihara adopte my Migidoll Sleeping Miho head.
      She is nice and friendly buyer and send payment quickly.
      Highly recommended.

9. Kirihara adopted my Luts Ani- clear communication, friendly demeanor and prompt payment. I hope to deal with her again. Thank you so much !
      I know you will be a great parent to Ani !