1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kirika Dawn

Feb 16, 2009

1. So this is my feedback thread. Please leave a comment if you have traded with me. Thank you!

2. I'm glad to be the fist to leave a feedback to the lovely Kirika!!
      She ordered me some Narae clothes on commission.
      The transaction has been smooth and it has been a pleasure to create for her!Plus she's a kind and very comunicative person!!

3. Kirka Dawn bought some items from me and was fast to pay, good with communication, and very nice to deal with! Thanks so much! :)

4. Kirka Dawn was in my group order and she was a great participant. Payments were sent quickly and communication was easy. I greatly enjoyed have Kirka in my GO and I would recommend her to anyone!

5. Kirika Dawn joined one of my group orders... she is very nice, paid immediately, and has good communication skills. I reccomend her to others (don't be intimidated by her location).

6. Kirika Dawn took part in my third Leekeworld group order and everything went great. From making payments promptly to keeping up communication on her end, she was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! :D Highly recommended~

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover

7. Had a great transaction with Kirika Dawn. She is very kind, and helpful. Great communication and instructions. Nice person to deal with ;)

xx

8. I sold a wig to Kirika Dawn!
      Everything was smooth and perfect.
      Thank you again~!

9. I bought a wig from Kirika - it was an extremely fast and smooth transaction, and she put small hair decorations into the package as a gift =^__^=
      Wonderful to deal with!

10. I bought a Leeke wig from Kirika, and I'm completely satisfied with the transaction. The wig is in perfect condition, and in addition Kirika gave me lovely presents: a pair of eyes and hairclips for my doll. The communication was great, and the shipment fast and safe. Ideal seller ))))

11. I bought a Migidoll Vampire Miho head off Kirika Dawn. It was wonderful doing bussiness with her. She was very friendly, quick to reply, prompt shipping and properly packaged. I would love to do bussiness with her again some time.
      definitely recomend her to anyone else. Thank again!

12. :)Hello DoA! Kirika Dawn & I traded some dollie items, I traded a HDS top for a lovely Mohair wig! The wig arrived to me super quickly, & Kirika Dawn is so nice to work with! I highly reccommmend her here in the Marketplace as a tradder/seller! Thansk so much, I love the wig!:D:aheartbea

13. Kirika Dawn offered some lovely eyes for sale. She is awesome to communicate with and shipping was super fast - even from Estonia.

K, I had my geography lesson for the year..I had to look up where Estonia was at first. What can I say...It's been 20... (clears throat)...um...something years since I was in school. Thanks for being such a wonderful person to deal with. :)

14. Sold a YoSD dress to Kirika Dawn. She was pleasant, and paid promptly. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

15. Ack I'm sorry, wrong feedback thread!! Kirika Dawn sold me a lovely pair of eyes, and threw in another pair for free! Thanks so much for everything!

16. What can I say, you can't wish for anymore from a buyer :)
      Brilliant communication and a real joy to deal with! Welcome back any time! :)

17. Just received a Souldoll body from Kirika Dawn and the whole transaction went just great. :) The body was so well packed, and arrived really quickly, and Kirika was lovely to deal with throughout. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased an Angelsdoll Camelia from Kirika Dawn. She was very polite and communicative, and kept me updated throughout the shipping process. Everything was packed very well and arrived safely. I would reccomend her highly, thank you! :D

19. I sold Kirika a pair of Pukifee wings...she paid very fast and let me know when they got there!

20. I bought a puki multihead from Kirika Dawn: the head was well packaged and shipped very fast. Communication was great too! Excellent seller, definitely recommended ^^