1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KiSSATEN

Jun 21, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me. So if you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback. I would be grateful if you did that ´ u´
    2. I brought a Dollmore Doppel head from KiSSATEN. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with, communicated great with the use of Ps and my item was sent fast and packed secure. I couldn't have asked for a better service ^-^
    3. KiSSATEN bought Order House eyes from me.
      Friendly communication and fast replies. Thank you for a great transaction ^^
    4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    5. Sold an SD Leeke wig to KiSSATEN. Quick payment and good communications. No problems at all, thanks!
    6. Bought a Supia body from Kissaten. Great communication, fast sending. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much!