1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kit_a_83

Sep 24, 2010

1. i am starting my own feedback thread.

2. Here is your first feedback! ^^

kit_a_83 participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend kit_a_83 in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]

3. kit_a_83 sold me a Soom Shonki. She was very friendly and kept in contact at all times, and everything was very well packaged upon arrival. I would not hesitate to work with her again. Highly recommended! Thanks again!

4. I participated in a trade with kit_a_83! She was extremely responsive, and let me pick items in the trade. I honestly could not be happier with my transaction. I can't think of anything she could have done to make it more pleasant! I highly recommend kit_a_83! And definitely don't be afraid of participating in a trade with her! She is very trustworthy! :D Thanks kit!!

5. I bought some EID clothing off of Kit, and she was great to work with:) Great communication and fast shipping---would buy from her again!

6. Bought some EID clothing from Kit_a_83. Very friendly and communicative. Clothing arrived in excellent condition and safely. Would gladly buy from again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup