1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kitammie

Jan 15, 2008

1. I will start my feedback here for record
      thank you:) b

2. I purchased a MNF Soo head from kitammie. She always responded quickly to my PMs, shipped very promptly. The head was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition. A wonderful experience.

3. I purchased a Toppi from Kitammie. Communication was excellent. She shipped quickly and provided me with tracking information. Toppi was well packed and exactly as described. A great transaction. Thanks so much!!

4. I sold a dress and a doll to her. She paid very fast and also kind ^^ I recommand her strongly.

5. Just received my purchased Volks SD10 body and hand parts from kitammie. The items were shipped fast and the prices are great! During the transaction, kitammie is friendly and quickly responsive in pms.

Thank you very much for this smooth and fast sale, kitammie ^_^.

6. Just recieved the Alicelam Dress Set that I had purchased from kitammie.
      Wonderful communication, and very quick to respond to PMs.

Very efficient in sending out the items and giving me the tracking number and other relevant information, and overall, great experience dealing with her.

Definitely a recommended seller. XDD

7. Just received a CP Soo-Special from Kitammie. It was an excellent transaction in every way. Soo was just as described, and is a beautiful doll. Kitammie was warm and quick to respond to all emails and provided a tracking number. The doll arrived in record time. Recommended DOA seller!

Leaff44

8. I bought a wig from Kitammie and it arrived today. It was carefully packaged and looks very pretty. Tammie was friendly and nice to deal with, and always answered my PMs promptly. Thanks for a good transaction!

9. I bought 2 SD dresses from her, she is very nice to dal with, always very fast to answer, very friendly!
      The dresses are in perfect condition, very well packed!!
      I hope to deal with you again!
      thanks for all!:fangirl:

10. I bought Volks SD13 Body from her.
      It was as described and she shipped very fast!
      Thank you so much~! <3

11. I purchased a pair of ED eyes from Kitammie, she was a wonderful seller who kept great communication and shipped promptly.

Thanks for a smooth trade! :D

12. i did a trade with Kitammie. she was very sweet and kind to communicate. everything went soomthly. a perfact transaction with her:)

13. Kitammie commissioned a piece of jewelry from me, she was very kind and prompt with payment. I also bought a wig from her. I would definitely enter a transaction with her again no hesitation.

14. I purchased an outfit from kitammie & the transaction was very pleasant. Kitammie maintained excellent friendly communication & shipped item in a timely matter. I can highly recommend kitammie for future transactions here on DOA. Thank you! :)

15. thankyou dear!~ the wig is lovely!
      =D recommended seller! :aheartbea

16. bought a rosalind one off dress from kitammie.
      she replies Pms very fast, she also fufilled my request when i requested for more pictures of the dress.
      she also posted the goods on time and updates me with tracking.
      definately a recommended seller!

17. I bought a wig from kitammie, it arrived perfectly. Would buy from again!

18. I purchased two dresses from kitammie - she's a very attentive and gracious seller! She shipped quickly and responded to all my PMs promptly. :) Thanks!

19. Great feedback for kitammie! she sold me two items and they were in great condition, wonderful communication, thanks!

20. I purchased a doll from kitammie. She was very kind and responded quickly to my questions. She shipped as early as possible and it arrived in excellent condition. Very smooth transaction altogether. Wonderful seller, highly recommended!
      Thank you very much! :thumbup