1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitanith

Mar 17, 2008

1. If we've ever done any business, please put your feedback here! :)
    2. I bought Lu-Wen from Kitanith. She was very flexible and friendly. I have absolutely nothing to complain about!
    3. I bought a really beautiful bow from Kitanith. She packaged it well and mailed it out as soon as I made payment.

Wonderful transaction!
    4. I bought 2 pairs of bloomers, and a Puki-sized grab bag from Kitanith. Clothes are adorable, transaction went smoothly, and package arrived promptly. Thanks again ^_^
    5. I bought shoes and quite a variety of clothes from kitanith. Her communication was great, when there was a question on delivery by USPS she replied promptly about checking on things. The package arrived in good shape, the items look as described and are of good quality. I would be happy to buy rom or sell to kitanith in the future!
    6. I bought a Puki Sugar from Kitanith, it arrived packaged well and everything went great!
    7. I bought a sleeping sugar puki faceplate from Kitanith and the communication was great and the plate got here really fast!
    8. Bought a little tulle skirt from Kitanith. Thanks!!!! <3
    9. Bought a waistcoat from Kitanith. Very happy with it thanks!
    10. I bought some outfits from Kitanith and they arrived quickly and the clothes are great! Thanks!