1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitazawa

Aug 30, 2007

1. Given that I've been to lazy to make this I thought I probably should . . . .
    2. I have sold SD fur wigs to Kitazawa.
      She has been a wonderful buyer and made a quick payment too.
      Pleasure doing business with her!:D
    3. I've sold a Namu head to Kitazawa.
      She is very friendly, good communication and made the payment very quick. I highly recommend Kitazawa as buyer.

Thank you so much!!
    4. I bought an SD13 boy body on layaway from Kitazawa. She was a great seller! Very responsive and friendly. She let me know as soon as my body was mailed out and kept in constant contact with me throughout the transactioin.

I could not recommend Kitazawa more! Thank you for a wonderful transaction.
    5. I purchased a jacket and it arrived well packaged and lightning fast! thank you my boy looks great now! wendy
    6. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^ v
    7. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Kitazawa. Communication was wonderful and shipping was fast. :)
    8. I had a great transaction with Kitazawa, she bought a 60 cm body from me, great communication, quick pay ...highly recommend! thanks again!
    9. I bought a doll head from Kitazawa, really awesome seller!!!! ^__^

Thankyou for all! :whee:
    10. just completed a transaction with kitazawa involving two sd heads.

it could not have been an nicer transaction!

the agreement was worked out without a hitch,communication was prompt and frequent, as was the shipping out on kitazawa's part.

when the item arrived it was safely packed and exactly as described.

needless to say, i'm very, very, very happy with the the doll head and i hope she's
      happy too with her's.

thank you for making one of my long wished for dolls a reality!

11. Sold Kitazawa a pair of Volks black glass eyes, with excellent communication and fast payment-
      Highly recommended buyer, would love to deal with again anytime!
      Thanks for buying from me :)
    12. Bought a Moggie's leather top/harness from Kitazawa. Communication was super nice, and item was shipped super quickly! Recommended!
    13. I bought a hat, pair of pants, and MSD kimono from Kitazawa through their LJ. Shipped really fast and everything fits great, and they fixed loose seams on the kimono free of charge. <3
    14. Kitazawa was part of a group order I hosted, prompt payments, great communication, and very friendly, would most definitely deal with again!
    15. Kitazawa was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to deal with. :D She was very friendly, prompt with payments and kept up great communication.

In short, everything went smoothly and I am very grateful for that.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant! :clover
    16. I bought a DOC wig from Kitazawa, the wig is very fast shipped and kitazawa is always replys message quickly. A really good seller. Thank you.
    17. I bought a modded Namu head from Kitazawa and she was awesome to deal with. Great communication and a generally lovely person, can't recommend more. :cheer My Ayar is home! Thankyou! :aheartbea
    18. She commissioned me for some chibi drawings recently. She paid quickly, there was good communication and overall shes a great buyer. I'd definatly do business with her again!
    19. I commissioned Kitazawa to draw a portrait of Xial for me. She was lightning-quick and very talented, not to mention ridiculously reasonably priced. ^_^ Highly recommended!
    20. Kitazawa purchased a pair of eyes from me, and though there was a delay with the PO delivering the eyes to her, she was incredibly patient and thoughtful throughout the whole transaction. I can't recommend her enough, she's a great buyer and wonderful to work with.