1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitserix-Kitten

Nov 19, 2011

1. This is for all my feedback! Thank you <3

2. I purchased an Iplehouse JID Limited Edition Dress Set from Kitserix-Kitten. She shipped the dress very quickly and packaged it well. It was exactly as described. She communicated well and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier. :fangirl:

3. I bought a DZ anthro fox from Kitserix-Kitten - he arrived very well packed and is exactly as described. All good and I would be happy to deal with Kitserix-Kitten again. Thank you.

4. Kitserix-kitten participated in my Dollmore group order. She is a pleasure to deal with, her payments were fast and prompt. Her PM's were always friendly and when the post office had a mess up with her parcel, shhe was completely understanding about it. I hope to do bussiness with her again and would recommend her to all :)

5. Kitserix-kitten was the organizer of an Alice's Closet go in which I participated. There was poor communication, and extended delays. After a problem transaction thread was done I did get my items. I will not do business with this person again.