1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kitsunebi

Nov 19, 2008

1. Please leave feedback here! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. Kitsunebi bought a DZ outfit from me and despite the fact that my paypal went wonky she was still awesome to deal with.. I recommend her highly!

3. I just completed a commission for Kitsunebi and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. Kitsunebi was a joy to deal with from start to finish and I can't recommend her highly enough.

4. Kitsunebi has become a frequent and favorite customer. Most recently the commission went smooth as glass and Kitsunebi was fast, pleasant and wonderful all around!

5. kitsunebi bought a few Unoa sized shirts from me. Super fast payment, lovely to deal with!

6. Kitsunebi bought two crocheted backpacks from me. She was great to deal with, very patient, and paid immediately!

7. Kitsunebi and I traded some items and she was wonderful to communicate with :) I highly recommend dealing with her anytime.

Thanks again kitsunebi *hugs*

8. That's so sweet of you Mistic! *hugs back* And I can say the same of you!

9. Neutral Feedback

She was contacted with me about a head i was selling. The communication was rather slow, it took her a week to finally decide to buy this head or not. After i received the payment a couple of hours later she told me she want a full refound because of a newly released doll she want to buy.
      I'm very dissapointed about this whole transaction.
      Refund has been sent immediatelly!

10. kitsunebi and I did a trade, and she is wonderful! She is friendly in pm's and fast with shipping. Thanks!

11. kitsunebi bought a doll prop from me and the transaction was quick and painless. :) The buyer was super pleasant, patient and quick to communicate. A definite A++++++++++++++ buyer! :thumbup

Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

12. Perfect!!! I purchased some eyes from kitsunebi, She answered all, quick with shipping and well packaged too. Awesome prices.
      Eyes are just so prefect for my girl.
      Highly Recommend!
      :daisy Thank you Marah :daisy

13. kitsunebi sold me a lovely pair of 16mm glass eyes which arrived today super fast shipping , A wonderful transaction with this seller for sure.

14. Kitsunebi sold me a pair of 16mm carmel coloured glass eyes. They're wonderful! Now I wait for my MNF Chloe to get here to try them out! A great transaction.

15. I purchased a body from kitsunebi-she was lovely from start to finish and the body arrived well packed and in good order :) Thanks so much!

16. kitsunebi is lovely to buy from, i highly recomend kitsunebi to everyone,

thank you so much, i really love the outfit xx

17. I recently bought Kitsunebi's resinsoul boy body.

communication on her part was lacking.

and due to transportation problems shipping took a bit long.

but in the end she came through and i am happy that it got here safely!

thank you!!

18. I purchased a RS Mei Body form Kitsunebi. It was a great transaction and I would gladly do business with her again.

19. Bought some random clothing and shoe items. Communication was fabulous! I got everything that was described and my dolls are going to enjoy them. Thanks again!

20. I purchased a wig from kitsunebi. Communication was very friendly and pleasant, and she sent PMs to let me know when her intended shipping was delayed and then when it shipped.