1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KitsuneClaws

Apr 22, 2011

1. Please leave me feedback on all transactions, good or bad.

:aheartbea Thanks for doing business with me! :aheartbea

2. I sold Kit a Dark Elf Soo head and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She made a prompt payment and we had great communication. Thank you, Kit!

3. I sold Kit a MNF body. She paid promptly with paypal, told me when the body arrived. She seemed so happy to have it that makes me happy too ^^

4. Perfect transaction with KitsuneClaws who purchased a Leekworld Soda Ent from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

5. I sold my Soom Glati to KitsuneClaws, and it was overall a great experience! She is a very patient and energetic person, who was fun to talk to! Fast payment and great communication!

Thanks Kitsune! <3

6. KitsuneClaws ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

7. Kit just bought my Migidol Ryu/AoD hybrid from me and everything went swimmingly! Kit is super friendly and kind so the conversation was great, payment prompt, and overall I had a great time doing business. I highly recommend KitsuneClaws and would gladly do some more business with her anytime.

8. KitsuneClaws bought a wig from me. She was excellent to deal with, friendly, quick with payment, and let me know that the wig had arrived. I would be glad to do business again. :)

9. KitsuneClaws ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

10. Had the smoothest transaction with Kit! I adopted a IH oYID body from her. She was very easy to talk to, and replied whenever I had questions throughout the transaction. Definitely a 5-star experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to transact with her again!

Thank you for the pleasant experience! :D

11. I bought a Minifee Karsh head from KitsuneClaws. It was lovely to do business with her! Great communication & transaction was perfect! I would definitely do business with her again! 5-star! Thank you!