Feedback for KittenINAbox

May 7, 2009

1. Here is my feedback thread.:)

2. I sold some mobility parts to Kitten. She paid promptly and was very communicative. Perfect transaction. Thanks.

3. I bought a Dollfie Dream head from KittenINAbox, and everything went smoothly! Communication was excellent, and she shipped really fast. I would definitely recommend her as a great person to do business with.

Thank you~!

4. KittenINAbox is great! I purchased a Dollfie Dream body, head, and eyes from her. The DD was in excellent condition and the price was amazing. She was very communicative. I would definately like to interact with her Kitten INAbox again.

5. I also bought a DDII body from Kitten. It was in excellent condition, just as promised. Kitten herself was very friendly, flexible, communicative, and conscientious. I would gladly do business with her again. Especially if it's for another lovely DDII! :D

Thank you so much, Kitten! :daisy

6. I purchased an Elfdoll Twiggy/Yumi 2 from KinaB and everything went perfectly! The doll is absolutely gorgeous and came with so many extras it was wonderful! Thank you so much!!! :D

7. I bought a Supia Lina from Kitteninabox. All was wonderful. Great communication and prompt shipping.

8. Super fast delivery!!! I just purchased a Volks DDDy body from KittenINAbox-san! I'm super happy with the doll and the transaction was perfect and flawless!! Great item at excellent price!!!

She's a terrific seller and I highly recommend!!!!

God bless!!!
      Setsuna

9. I just bought a Limhwa Human from kitteninabox. The doll is lovely, exactly as described. She arrived very quickly, and was very well packed. I was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thank you!

10. I purchased a Dollfie Dream head from KittenINAbox,and she was a pleasure to deal with.I would definitely buy from her again!

11. Bought Soul Little Jandi and everything went smoothly. Super fast shipping! Thanks! :)

12. Bought a beautiful Luts Delf girl from Kitten!

-Perfect communication.
      -Understanding and worked out a good layaway plan.
      -Doll arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
      -Very happy with this smooth transaction!

Hope to buy from you again! A pleasure to deal with. <3

13. I bought an Impldoll Fantasia from KittenINAbox. Communication was GREAT, she was understanding that I was new to PayPal when I was trying to figure out how to pay instantly, the doll is perfect and was VERY WELL wrapped, it pretty much arrived 2 minutes after I made my payment :) I would love to buy from her again!

14. KittenINAbox sold me a great pair of DK 1/4 jointed hands. :) They came in the original box like she said and well wrapped. Communication was great and smooth and shipping was quick. She was a pleasure to work with! ^^

15. kitteninabox purchased a volks h04 head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

16. Bought a Pipos Basic Cheese Mouse (Beige) from KittenINAbox. It was such a great pleasure to deal with her. Everything went smoothly & I love my new mouse :)

17. I adopted a Limhwa To You Sara from KittenINAbox. It was an excellent transaction and I am extremely happy with my new tiny girl. :D

Kitten is a lovely person to deal with - excellent communication and super fast reliable shipping. I highly recommend Kitten and would trade with her again in a :aheartbea. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a full set Dika Doll Rena from KittenINAbox. It was a great Transaction and I'm super thrilled with the doll. I would gladly do business with her again.

19. kitten bought a soom topaz wig from me, she was very quick and understanding and i highly recomend

20. I bought annette senior delf.
      I recommend it without question. Perfect, she worries from start to finish. Always very attentive, she responds immediately mails and send mails very quickly. Very responsible. Just perfect.
      Without a doubt buy again.